MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Forum to Introduce Home Automation Domotica related hardware here.....
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by Bwired »

Wind NetTop D130 is equipped with the latest Intel Atom 330 dual-core processor and 2GB DDR2 memory. Both high-definition video of HD-class home theater and other high-load applications, Wind NetTop D130 is easy to handle. Based on the origin of Wind series, Wind NetTop D130 using the same "ultra energy-saving" power design can save nearly up to 90% on electricity. Users no longer worry about overdraft electricity, even when the users use the computer for over a 24-hour period. MSI has broken the myth that high-performance is equivalent to high power consumption.

http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func ... ews_no=723
http://tweakers.net/nieuws/57854/msi-in ... ettop.html
drmacchi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by drmacchi »

Nothing about what hw uses to do HD video? I tried to find that. I have some doubts......then it has only a dvd , not blue ray. i'd like to buy the new m/b and build it myself with a discrete vga and sata blueray, but i'm not sure that cpu supports an HD (1080p) video decoding job. you have one of that , what do you say?
Cheers!
lorenzo
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by Bwired »

Right, my Atom 330 has only a VGA output, no DVI or HDMI.
The smaller ATOM systems are with DVI etc. I think the system can handle it, but not sure when you run more stuff on the system.
simjoc

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by simjoc »

I cannot found the article i red, but playing 1080p was very difficult on the atom 330. I have the Intel atom 330, but playing HD1080p was not gonna work. 720p was no problem.
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by Alexander »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by simjoc</i>
<br />I cannot found the article i red, but playing 1080p was very difficult on the atom 330. I have the Intel atom 330, but playing HD1080p was not gonna work. 720p was no problem.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Don't you mean 320?
Alfred
Starting Member
Starting Member

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by Alfred »

is it possible for expand this device with a analog camera capture card?
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

MSI ATOM 330 dual core

Post by Bwired »

I have a specialix 8 ports rs232 PCI card installed.

Return to “Announcements & News Forum”