Gira Homeserver interface

Forum to Introduce Home Automation Domotica related hardware here.....
Post-IT

Post by Post-IT »

Thanks for all the great tips and screenshots.

@dickr43, I'm not sure if it's ok to post the original Gira icons. If you want them you'll have to look for the Gira software on the Gira website (http://www.gira.de/download/index.html?id=262). As far as I know you can pull the gifs and pngs from the software package. There are also some iPhone icons in there!

Although I am interested in the HStouch project file.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Snelvuur »

Well if somebody can rip those pictures out the program for us, that would be nice..

// Erik (binkey.nl)
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

Here are some shots from that as well:

Image Image

evja78

Post by evja78 »

Here are the icons I have available in jpg. This does not include all that are in my screenshots, as some of those are from a graphics font that comes with Mainlobby. This collection is a result of googling around and some minor photoshop tweaks/cutouts of larger images. I also have some transparant pngs (without the black background), let me know if you are interested in those.

Would be interested in other `Gira like`icons when they start popping up.

Evja
evja78

Post by evja78 »

I am a complete novice at HS Touch but do have the Pro version of HS, so if someone is able to replicate the Gira style in HStouch, I would be interested in the source files. I am happy with my Mainlobby interface, but if I can take that out by moving to HStouch, I would prefer that.
The issue that was particularly challenging in Mainlobby was the tabbed interface on the left, and the levels of overlays required to replicate Gira. In ML I use a background layer + 3 overlays, while I think HStouch only has one overlay level.

Evja
evja78

Post by evja78 »

My first venture into HStouch is probably going to be to try and get a Gira style interface together for my Ipod Touch. Interface seems very suitable for that, and is a lot simpler as you can just use new screens instead of the many overlays. Does anyone have examples of what Gira looks like on an Ipod/mobile device ?

Evja
Dickr43

Post by Dickr43 »

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. But then voor my HTC HD2. I'm currently using a 7" touchscreen which is too small for the Gira interface. Am looking for oppertunities to get me an Asus EEE Top.
Dickr43

Post by Dickr43 »

Played a bit last night, here are the first impressions of my HD2 screens. Not everything is working yet...

The Red boxes turn green when device is on.

Droezel

Post by Droezel »

Ok, having seen the gira interface I'm making me one also. Here's the result of a day's work :)

Most of the graphics are "inspired" from the screenshot posted by Esteban. All done with the great tool paint.net !
Droezel

Post by Droezel »

Ok, I have a problem. Evja78, how did you handle the layers? My setup is now like this:

The backgroundFX is set in the options, the camera section an the weather section are loaded dynamically on request with loadoverlayscene and loadoverlayscene2. Now I need a new layer to load the popups to set dimming levels and so on... how do I get that layer displayed without losing my weather and camera section?
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

@Droezel: Where did you get the graphics (and information) from showing the current weather conditions?

Rene.
Droezel

Post by Droezel »

I got most of the graphics from the screenshots on the gira website and the screenshots posted here. Had to do some paint.net editing though. There is also a gira web interface available here: http://duse.dyndns.info/opt/hsav/gast.htm . You can save the webpages and get the images that way.

I've uploaded the graphics i've used for now here: http://users.telenet.be/dverbruggen/Gira/

The information for the weather is coming from the mainlobby weather plugin and my own weather sensors.

(note to Evja78: I solved my problem!)

My popup is working !!! :)
Droezel

Post by Droezel »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by evja78</i>
[brI also have some transparant pngs (without the black background), let me know if you are interested in those.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'm always interested in the PNG format with transparent background, those ones are easy to convert into swf to use in mainlobby.
Lempens

Post by Lempens »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Droezel</i>
My popup is working !!! :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hello Droezel, how did you make the popup ? Did you make an own control ?
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Snelvuur »

http://files.binkey.nl/HomeSeer/Hstouch/Graphics/ should have the gira pictures....

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Announcements & News Forum”