Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Tarrel
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Post by Tarrel »

Hey Toonz,

You deliver a good job.
I have a small problem with 'Mijn afvalwijzer'. The 3th of november is a 'Plastic, Metalen en Drankkartons' pickup (pmd).
Toon shows 'onbekend'. I think i have to add an case, but which one? Can you help me with this one?
I do not say I know better, I just think differently.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

it is not only the coding of the waste categories, there is also inconsistency in the use of the date fields and text fields (you have both SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION which can be used, or both at the same time).
By now I hope to have had most of the deviations so new providers using ICS files should be easy to implement
member of the Toon Software Collective
ams123

Post by ams123 »

Toonz wrote:Hi all,

new version 2.4 available in the ToonStore.
Changelog:
- new, much better looking icons for everyone (Thanks to Vibestar)
- added provider rova.nl (On your PC visit the Rova website, enter your zipcode/housenr and save the page with your waste collection data as "ROVA Afvalkalender.htm.
Copy this file to Toon as "/root/waste/ROVA Afvalkalender.htm". On Toon select waste provider 14.
You need to repeat this every year around Dec/Jan when the new collection dates for the new year is shown.
- added provider afvalwijzer-arnhem.nl (waste provider 13, just enter zipcode and housenr in the configscreen)

Next release will contain support for rd4info.nl and recyclemanager.nl (in test already, looks fine)

Regardz,

Toonz
i get a white tegel van afvalkalender so what i do wronge

i put the /root/waste/ROVA Afvalkalender.htm take of the l from html
i not understand it
Toon solarpannels
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi what you should do is:
1. On your pc goto http://afvalkalender.rova.nl/ with Internet Explorer
2. Enter your zipcode and housenr and press enter
You will now see the current month calendar with your waste collection icons
3. Press <CTRL S> or via the menu 'File', 'Save As' to get the Save Webpage dialog.
4. Press the 'Save' button. The file will be saved as 'ROVA Afvalkalender.htm' (Save as type 'Webpage, complete")
5. Copy this file to Toon in the folder /root/waste so that it shows up as "/root/waste/ROVA Afvalkalender.htm"
6. Restart the Toon gui and you should see the dates after you have selected waste provider 14 in the config screen
(You enter the config screen by clicking on the afvalkalender tile)

This file "/root/waste/ROVA Afvalkalender.htm" contains the waste collection data for the whole calendar year.
Repeat the steps above once per year when they publish next years calendar (either at the start of January or late December)
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi,

I just made version 2.5 available in the ToonStore. Existing users do not need to update from 2.4.
Changelog version 2.5:
- added provider meerlanden.nl (waste provider 16). Need to download the ICS file via wget/cron jobs
- added provider rd4info.nl (waste provider 17), Download at your PC and copy the webpage to Toon (see the manual below for details)

I also created a configuration manual to help you a bit with the setup without the need to browse through the whole topic.
You can get it here Configuration Manual. Feel free to comment.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
ams123

Post by ams123 »

thanks toonz works perfect now great explanation from you

thanks
Toon solarpannels
flamingbob
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by flamingbob »

Works perfectly! Thanks!
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello Toon,

Thanks for add the provider rd4info.nl (waste provider 17).

For some how I don't see anything.

The steps what I did:

I want to the RD4 site and download the webpage and change it in the name Rd4 Navraagsysteem Inzamelgegevens.htm and place the file in the folder /root/waste
After That I openend the TOON waste app and enter provider 17 and save it.
It did not show me any new date so I reboot my Toon, but still it does not show that tomorrow paper day is and monday PMD it only show a white ICON with the name Afvalkalender
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

michel30 wrote:Hello Toon,

Thanks for add the provider rd4info.nl (waste provider 17).

For some how I don't see anything.

The steps what I did:

I want to the RD4 site and download the webpage and change it in the name Rd4 Navraagsysteem Inzamelgegevens.htm and place the file in the folder /root/waste
After That I openend the TOON waste app and enter provider 17 and save it.
It did not show me any new date so I reboot my Toon, but still it does not show that tomorrow paper day is and monday PMD it only show a white ICON with the name Afvalkalender
did you use the text version of the calendar (as described in the config manual ;-) ). Sample, fill in your own postcode/housenr: "https://www.rd4info.nl/NSI/Burger/Aspx/ ... &nr=141&t="
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

I follow these steps:

Op je PC ga naar "https://www.rd4info.nl/NSI/Burger/Aspx/ ... &nr=141&t=", vervang 6441kw en 141 door je eigen postcode/huisnr

I see the complete webpage and in the middle a white page:

Januari
Donderdag 5 januari 2017 BEST-tas
Donderdag 5 januari 2017 GFT
Maandag 9 januari 2017 Kerstbomen

etc etc

I did Right click and Save de webpagina als "Rd4 Navraagsysteem Inzamelgegevens.htm" en kopieer die naar Toon in de folder /root/waste

Or do I need select all the text what is in there?
Now I have the complete webpage when I open it in a text editor I see: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> and you see the complete website in it.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Sounds ok. Copy the full htm file to Toon as "/root/waste/Rd4 Navraagsysteem Inzamelgegevens.htm"
Enter '17' as waste provider in the config screen (click on the tile to enter the config screen).
Tile should be refreshed after 5 seconds.

I attached the zipped htm file I used to develop this version.
Hope this helps
Attachments
Rd4 Navraagsysteem Inzamelgegevens.zip
(5.77 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Thanks for your file, your layout export looks complete different than I have.

I can not check it but it looks like that they have for every postcode a different layout.
A this moment the site is down from RD4, I will check tomorrow and let you know.

This is different:

Code: Select all

div id="Afvalkalender1_pnlAfvalKalender">

<strong>Januari</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 5 januari 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 5 januari 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 9 januari 2017</td><td>Kerstbomen</td></tr><tr><td>Maandag 9 januari 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 12 januari 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 19 januari 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 23 januari 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 28 januari 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Februari</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Donderdag 2 februari 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 6 februari 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 9 februari 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 16 februari 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 20 februari 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 25 februari 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Maart</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Donderdag 2 maart 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 2 maart 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 6 maart 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 9 maart 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 16 maart 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 20 maart 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 25 maart 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 30 maart 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 30 maart 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>April</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 3 april 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 6 april 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 13 april 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 15 april 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Vrijdag 21 april 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 22 april 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 29 april 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Mei</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Maandag 1 mei 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 4 mei 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 4 mei 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 11 mei 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Vrijdag 12 mei 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 15 mei 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 27 mei 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 27 mei 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 29 mei 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Juni</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Donderdag 1 juni 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 8 juni 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 12 juni 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 22 juni 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 26 juni 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 29 juni 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Juli</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Zaterdag 1 juli 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 6 juli 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 6 juli 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 10 juli 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 20 juli 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 24 juli 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 27 juli 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 29 juli 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Augustus</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Donderdag 3 augustus 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 7 augustus 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 17 augustus 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 21 augustus 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 24 augustus 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 26 augustus 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 31 augustus 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>September</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 4 september 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 7 september 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 14 september 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 18 september 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 21 september 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 21 september 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 23 september 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 28 september 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>Oktober</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 2 oktober 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 12 oktober 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 12 oktober 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 16 oktober 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 19 oktober 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 26 oktober 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 28 oktober 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 30 oktober 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>November</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr><td>Donderdag 2 november 2017</td><td>BEST-tas</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 2 november 2017</td><td>Snoeiafval op afspraak</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 9 november 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 13 november 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 16 november 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 23 november 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 25 november 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 27 november 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
                    <strong>December</strong><table class="plaintextMonth"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 7 december 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Maandag 11 december 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 14 december 2017</td><td>Restafval</td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td>Donderdag 21 december 2017</td><td>GFT</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 23 december 2017</td><td>Oud papier</td></tr><tr><td>Zaterdag 23 december 2017</td><td>PMD-afval</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table>

</div>

Yours is all split down the mine is it all in one line.

Regards,
Michel
jnieuw
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by jnieuw »

Just want to reply that recyclemanager.nl is working!
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello Toon,

I try today with safari and google chrome and firefox browser, but the view-source:https://www.rd4info.nl/NSI/Burger/Aspx/ ... &nr=141&t= I don't get it the same what you have.

I have a different postcode but when I use 6441 etc I don't have the same layout source.

Maybe they change something , or you do something different than I do.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

michel30 wrote:Thanks for your file, your layout export looks complete different than I have.
Just checking: which browser do you use the save the webpage? I used Windows10 Internet Explorer, saved the page as type 'Webpage, Complete').

Return to “Toon Apps”