New toon forum - for users

Forum about novelties pertaining to Toon. Post your announcements for new features etc. here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

New toon forum - for users

Post by TheHogNL »

Hi all,
I just started a new forum (https://toonforum.nl/). As Eneco stopped their official forum today, there will be a great gap for normal Toon users to talk about their Toon.
This domoticaforum is mainly for rooted toons and skilled people and not focused to mainly Toon users.

The new forum will allow talks about rooting ofcourse :-) but the main goal is to replace the Eneco forum. So if you like, join me there and maybe I'll drop you a moderator account.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
RoadXY

Re: New toon forum - for users

Post by RoadXY »

Registered!
Nieuwerd
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Nieuwerd »

Hallo, ik ben Nieuwerd (Hans).
Ik heb helemaal tabak van Eneco, die me de afgelopen jaren van alles beloofd heeft maar niets nakomt.
Ik heb mijn Toon abonnement opgezegd, maar wat er overblijft is helemaal ruk en te zielig voor woorden.
Ik kan een web-thermostaatje bij Bol kopen, maar wendt mij eerst tot de experts.
Ik wil mijn Toon dus wel rooten, maar mijn kennis en Engels is ook niet zo best.
Ik zie tig topics over rooten van 2016-2018 en weinig nieuwer, wat werkt er nog en wat kan de prullenbak in.
Ik heb software versie 5.22 en ketel module 37.
Dat was 6x ik en nu jullie graag. Waarom is alles voor Toon in het Engels, terwijl we toch allemaal Nederlanders zijn, denk ik?
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

Hi Hans,

This forum (domoticaforum.eu) reuires us to use English as language. Since we, as toon rooting team, are guests to this forum we have to stick to the rules. Your post is illegal in that sense, but I'll let it slide this time.
Toons are also sold in Belgium, Spain, Germany and the UK. Not in the numbers like they have been distributed by Eneco, but nevertheless, a small part of the userbase is not as fluent in Dutch as we are.
So, if you want to continue your rants about Eneco in Dutch, please sign up to toonforum.nl, and we'll see you there.

The first (actually the second) toon available on the market was easily rootable. The newer model is a bit more tricky, and we decided quite some time ago not to publish the method. That's why you will not find too much info on rooting the second type of toon. Some TSC members are happy to root your toon 2 for you, for a small fee.
Edwin66

Post by Edwin66 »

TheHogNL wrote:Hi all,
I just started a new forum (https://toonforum.nl/). As Eneco stopped their official forum today, there will be a great gap for normal Toon users to talk about their Toon.
This domoticaforum is mainly for rooted toons and skilled people and not focused to mainly Toon users.

The new forum will allow talks about rooting ofcourse :-) but the main goal is to replace the Eneco forum. So if you like, join me there and maybe I'll drop you a moderator account.

Thanks. Was looking for another place to use now that the eneco forum is gone.
Toon® (rooted) | Hue bulbs | TRÅDFRI bulbs | Smart Plug | Domoticz latest BETA |

I'm not a programmer, just wish things work MY way
Aaipad
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Aaipad »

Hello, as an old Toon-forum user I'm despiratly searching for update information. Unfortunate that the Eneco forum has stopped!
glsf91

Post by glsf91 »

Aaipad wrote:Hello, as an old Toon-forum user I'm despiratly searching for update information. Unfortunate that the Eneco forum has stopped!
https://toonforum.nl/d/4-softwareversie-overzicht

Return to “Toon news and information”