Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, Toonz, TheHogNL, TerrorSource

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby jblokzijl » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Toonz wrote:This is a bit of tough one. For the time being I can't support middendrenthe.


Hope you find the time to support Midden-Drenthe....
Does anyone know how to get the dates into a waste.txt?
jblokzijl
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: August 2020

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:20 pm

jblokzijl wrote:
Toonz wrote:This is a bit of tough one. For the time being I can't support middendrenthe.


Hope you find the time to support Midden-Drenthe....
Does anyone know how to get the dates into a waste.txt?


All info about waste.txt is included in the first post of this topic.
You can edit the file via the scp protocol (using WinSCP for Windows or similar tools)
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Martijne » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:51 am

I'm having issues with the afvalwijzer app for area-afval.nl (my region). I have configured 'Afvalverwerker' number 25 and set my 'Postcode' and 'Huisnummer'.

I have dowloaded the .ics file from https://www.area-afval.nl/ and saved it on my Toon as /root/waste/waste_calendar.ics.

This results are shown in the pictures below. The dates are correct, but no info about the type of waste. Can this be fixed?

Image

Image
Martijne
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: September 2020

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Martijne wrote:I'm having issues with the afvalwijzer app for area-afval.nl (my region). I have configured 'Afvalverwerker' number 25 and set my 'Postcode' and 'Huisnummer'.

I have dowloaded the .ics file from https://www.area-afval.nl/ and saved it on my Toon as /root/waste/waste_calendar.ics.
This results are shown in the pictures below. The dates are correct, but no info about the type of waste. Can this be fixed?


can you PM me your zipcode?
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Hi all,

version 4.44 is available in the ToonStore.
Changelog:
- fix for mijnafvalwijzer.nl (provider "1"). They are not supporting the JSON interface anymore,
falling back to scraping the HTML page

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby madpatrick » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Toonz wrote:Hi all,

version 4.44 is available in the ToonStore.
Changelog:
- fix for mijnafvalwijzer.nl (provider "1"). They are not supporting the JSON interface anymore,
falling back to scraping the HTML page

Kind regardz,

Toonz

Hi Toonz,

Thanks for the fast update, but it stil not working for me.
How can i check things ?
User avatar
madpatrick
Member
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: December 2017
Location: Zuid-Holland

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:48 pm

madpatrick wrote:
Toonz wrote:Hi all,

version 4.44 is available in the ToonStore.
Changelog:
- fix for mijnafvalwijzer.nl (provider "1"). They are not supporting the JSON interface anymore,
falling back to scraping the HTML page

Kind regardz,

Toonz

Hi Toonz,

Thanks for the fast update, but it stil not working for me.
How can i check things ?

can you try a restart of the gui and wait 6 minutes?If that doesn't help, can you PM'me your zipcode?

or alternatively, go the the settings screen and press 'Opslaan', this will retrieve the dates as well
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Apologies all, forgot to mention you have to change the waste provider from "1" (mijnafvalwijzer json) to "31" (mijnafvalwijzer html).
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby madpatrick » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Toonz wrote:Apologies all, forgot to mention you have to change the waste provider from "1" (mijnafvalwijzer json) to "31" (mijnafvalwijzer html).

Now it is working again. Great job !
User avatar
madpatrick
Member
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: December 2017
Location: Zuid-Holland

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 am

Hi all,

I just published version 4.45 in the ToonStore.
Changelog: no need anymore to change the wastecollector from 1 to 31 for mijnafvalwijzer. Both will be treated the same.
This will ensure a smooth upgrade for mijnafvalwijzer users.

Kind regards,

Joop
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Fietspomp » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:55 am

Hi Toonz,

Maybe you already know this. I saw on github, where an integration of Afvalwijzer is for Home Assistant, that there is also an API which does the same as the JSON.
This API is still working and gives the same data as the JSON, maybe this is easy to integrate into your app?

You can find some details here:

github.com/xirixiz/homeassistant-afvalw ... /issues/72
Fietspomp
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 26
Joined: January 2018

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:34 am

thanks, this might work indeed, will have a look somewhere next week.
No hurry, as the current html option works fine at the moment
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:01 pm

The new mijnafvalwijzer.nl api requires an api key. So far the company behind mijnafvalwijzer.nl is not willing to provide a valid api-key and neither allows us to use an existing api-key which we can get by reverse engineering their app.
Till that is resolved I will keep the html option active in our app which doesn't matter in the end for us.
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Fietspomp » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Toonz wrote:The new mijnafvalwijzer.nl api requires an api key. So far the company behind mijnafvalwijzer.nl is not willing to provide a valid api-key and neither allows us to use an existing api-key which we can get by reverse engineering their app.
Till that is resolved I will keep the html option active in our app which doesn't matter in the end for us.


Yes I saw it now also. Too bad!
I've managed to extract the API key, but I'm not sure how long it will work indeed.
Let's hope the HTML option will keep working!
Fietspomp
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 26
Joined: January 2018

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby TwentseExperience » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Goede dag ik heb vraag hoe werkt de afal agenda ik heb mijn adres toe gevoegt alles blijft wit niks komt te voorschijn wat doe ik fout
TwentseExperience
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: September 2020

PreviousNext

Return to Toon Apps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest