Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Post by Toonz »

can't easily see which url is used in this new setup of their website.
I can change our app to manual download of the ics file once a year as a workaround
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

hi all,

version 4.60 is available in the ToonStore with a workaround for limburg.net:
Changelog:
- cannot retrieve limburg.net (provider 10) data online, need to download the ICS file manually via
limburg.net and copy the file to Toon as "/root/waste/waste_calendar.ics" (filename is case-sensitive).
You have to repeat this once a year or as often as there are changes

Kind regardz,

Toonz
georon
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by georon »

Toonz wrote:hi all,

version 4.60 is available in the ToonStore with a workaround for limburg.net:
Changelog:
- cannot retrieve limburg.net (provider 10) data online, need to download the ICS file manually via
limburg.net and copy the file to Toon as "/root/waste/waste_calendar.ics" (filename is case-sensitive).
You have to repeat this once a year or as often as there are changes

Kind regardz,

Toonz
Great work Toonz!
If you have to code up on github or somewhere, I am willing to contribute if you want to.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

georon
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by georon »

Toonz wrote:all our sources are here: https://github.com/ToonSoftwareCollective/
Great. Added my first pull request. Had to plow through your entire code to understand it :D
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

georon wrote:
Toonz wrote:all our sources are here: https://github.com/ToonSoftwareCollective/
Great. Added my first pull request. Had to plow through your entire code to understand it :D
I think it was my second app in qml, have thought a couple of times of rewriting it completely... ;-).... There are a lot of options to simplify the code.
Your PR will be included in the first next release, thanks for contributing :-)
georon
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by georon »

Toonz wrote:
georon wrote:
I think it was my second app in qml, have thought a couple of times of rewriting it completely... ;-).... There are a lot of options to simplify the code.
Your PR will be included in the first next release, thanks for contributing :-)
Thanks. I will try to re-implement by url...

Well, I can tell you have spent a good amount of effort to keep it working as it is now. A round of applause is overdue, I think...
Rockabillybobber
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Rockabillybobber »

Thanks its working great.
Toonz wrote:Hi all,

version 4.58 is available in the ToonStore.
Changelog:
- added blink.nl (select provider 42 and fill in your calendar ICS number)
Get you calendar ICS number by visiting mijnblink.nl and login with your zipcode/housenr.
Click 'Naar maand en jaar kalender'
Click 'Zet inzameldata in agenda'
Look at the link under 'Synchroniseren'and find your calendar ICS number at the end of the URL.

- workaround for provider 41 - RAD Hoeksewaard as they hide some of their functionality.
After installing version 4.58 go to the app settings page, select provider 41 and press 'Opslaan' (this to update the user settings file with a new tag ICSurl)
On your PC go to https://www.radbv.nl/afvalkalender/ and login with your zipcode/housenr
when you see your calendar data, press 'Zet in agenda' at the right top of the month calendar
press 'Kopieer' to copy the full url to your calendar ICS file.

On the Toon you need to edit the file /mnt/data/tsc/wastecollection.userSettings.json using your tool of choice (Winscp.exe for example)
Paste the full url you just copied between the two "" after the new "ICSUrl" tag.
This part should now look like "ICSUrl":"https://wasteprod2api.ximmio.com/api......"
Save the /mnt/data/tsc/wastecollection.userSettings.json file.
On Toon, press Menu, Instellingen, TSC, Restart GUI and everything should work.

Kind regardz,

Toonz.
pASCII
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by pASCII »

Toonz wrote:
- workaround for provider 41 - RAD Hoeksewaard as they hide some of their functionality.
After installing version 4.58 go to the app settings page, select provider 41 and press 'Opslaan' (this to update the user settings file with a new tag ICSurl)
On your PC go to https://www.radbv.nl/afvalkalender/ and login with your zipcode/housenr
when you see your calendar data, press 'Zet in agenda' at the right top of the month calendar
press 'Kopieer' to copy the full url to your calendar ICS file.

On the Toon you need to edit the file /mnt/data/tsc/wastecollection.userSettings.json using your tool of choice (Winscp.exe for example)
Paste the full url you just copied between the two "" after the new "ICSUrl" tag.
This part should now look like "ICSUrl":"https://wasteprod2api.ximmio.com/api......"
Save the /mnt/data/tsc/wastecollection.userSettings.json file.
On Toon, press Menu, Instellingen, TSC, Restart GUI and everything should work.

Kind regardz,

Toonz.
Thanks for the above update and instruction. Couldn't get the 'Afvalwijzer' to work anymore after the Avri (West Betuwe) decided to upgrade their app. They also use the services from Ximmio. Changed my provider to "RAD Hoeksewaard" and added my Avri ICSUrl and it now works again.
Hop this helps anyone else if their provider also decides to "upgrade" to the Ximmio services.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi all,

version 4.62 is available in the ToonStore with a fix for our Belgian friends using limburg.net.
The calendar data can now be retrieved online again, workaround via uploading the calendar file is not needed anymore.
No need to update for others.

quick manual:
- goto to the 'instellingen' screen.
- make sure provider 10 is selected
- populate the two new fields for city name and street name as well as the existing housenumber field.
- press 'Opslaan'
- app will now lookup the city and street id's needed to retrieve the calendar data.
if your short description of your city or street returns more entries then only the first one is used and the fields in the settings screen are updated accordingly.
- the collection dates of this month and next month will be shown

example: when you fill in "B" for city and "H" for street, the config fields will be automatically updated to "Beringen" and "Haagdoornstraat"
"Boc" and "H" will give you "Bocholt" and "Haagstraat"

Kind regardz,

Toonz
Grutte
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Grutte »

Hey,

Is it possible that the Omrin - https://www.omrin.nl/bij-mij-thuis/afva ... alkalender
Is not working anymore? I have put omrin.htm in root/waste/ but cant get it to work.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Grutte wrote:Hey,

Is it possible that the Omrin - https://www.omrin.nl/bij-mij-thuis/afva ... alkalender
Is not working anymore? I have put omrin.htm in root/waste/ but cant get it to work.
will have a look this week.
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Hello, am i the only one with the problem that the icon suddenly doesn.t appears on the homescreen?
The calander works and says tomorrow they collect the grey bin, but no icon.
Nothing changed at the settings, earlier it worked fine.

Gr Jos
flamingbob
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by flamingbob »

Joskep wrote:Hello, am i the only one with the problem that the icon suddenly doesn.t appears on the homescreen?
The calander works and says tomorrow they collect the grey bin, but no icon.
Nothing changed at the settings, earlier it worked fine.

Gr Jos
Same problem here. Also see no traffic to Meerlanden (16)
My own calander does work. Changing the provider also shows queries. As soon as I go back to 16 no lookups at all for that provider. Think it happened somewhere between 4.6x
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

And suddenly it works again, i see the icon of plastic, and thats correct for today.
Don'y know how, but it works :D

Return to “Toon Apps”