Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TerrorSource, Toonz, TheHogNL

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby glsf91 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:52 pm

For afvalalert.nl there is a new wasteType Oud papier for 2021. Part of XML:
{
"date": "2021-01-08",
"description": "-",
"type": "papier",
"executor": {
"name": "-"
}

Can you add this?
glsf91
Member
Member
 
Posts: 170
Joined: September 2017

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Hi all,

version 4.51 is now available in the ToonStore showing the 'paper' category for afvalalert.nl.
No need to update for other users.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby hapeter » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Hello everyone. I recently rooted my Toon thermostat and I'm new here. Very happy so far! :D
Is there a way to add Spaarnelanden / Haarlem to the afvalwijzer app?
Their calendar is at https://afvalwijzer.spaarnelanden.nl/
hapeter
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 2020

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:42 pm

hapeter wrote:Hello everyone. I recently rooted my Toon thermostat and I'm new here. Very happy so far! :D
Is there a way to add Spaarnelanden / Haarlem to the afvalwijzer app?
Their calendar is at https://afvalwijzer.spaarnelanden.nl/

No problem, will do before year end.
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi all,

A new version 4.52 is available in the ToonStore which adds support for Spaarnelanden.
The 'Duobak' is shown as two separate icons for paper and plastic.
No need to update for other users.

Changelog:
- added spaarnelanden.nl. Select provider 40 and fill in your calendar ICS number
Get you calendar ICS number by visiting afvalwijzer.spaarnelanden.nl and login with your zipcode/housenr.
Click 'Naar maand en jaar kalender'
Click 'Zet inzameldata in agenda'
Look at the link under 'Synchroniseren'and find your calendar ICS number at the end of the URL.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Rudolf » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:03 pm

Thank you for your continued support for this very useful app. It's very handy this time of year, with all the holidays.
Rudolf
Member
Member
 
Posts: 128
Joined: December 2017

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby RobbieT » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:02 pm

Hi,
The app don't seem to work for Meppel anymore. When I download the ics file, rename it to waste_calendarl.ics and place it on the toon only the name for paper is shown. The rest is shown as onbekend. Even some dates are incorrect.
Is there a fix possible for this?
RobbieT
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: March 2019

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:24 pm

RobbieT wrote:Hi,
The app don't seem to work for Meppel anymore. When I download the ics file, rename it to waste_calendarl.ics and place it on the toon only the name for paper is shown. The rest is shown as onbekend. Even some dates are incorrect.
Is there a fix possible for this?

Will have a look, they revamped their website, seems I most likely can access the calendar online so you don't need to download the ics file manually anymore.
Stay tuned....
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi all,

version 4.53 is available in the ToonStore with a change for users in Meppel, no need to update for other users.
Changelog:
- changed from manual ics downloads to automatic data retrieval.
enter your zipcode/housenr in the config screen and continue with provider 30.
No need to manually download the ics file anymore.
Note: the category 'Vet goed' is shown in the app as KGA ('Klein chemisch afval' as I don't have a better corresponding category in my app.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby RobbieT » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:29 pm

Wow. That's fast! Works like a charm. Many thanks!
RobbieT
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: March 2019

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby poelie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:29 am

Updated to the latest release. Now all moments for pick-up are on the screen only the type of pick-up is shown as "Onbekend".

I think this is related to the new paper pickup feature or something? I use the HVC service.
poelie
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 2020

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:40 pm

poelie wrote:Updated to the latest release. Now all moments for pick-up are on the screen only the type of pick-up is shown as "Onbekend".

I think this is related to the new paper pickup feature or something? I use the HVC service.

probably they changed the description of the different waste types, will have a look
EDIT: they indeed changed the waste desciptions, will upload the new app version to the ToonStore this evening
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby poelie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:55 pm

Toonz wrote:
poelie wrote:Updated to the latest release. Now all moments for pick-up are on the screen only the type of pick-up is shown as "Onbekend".

I think this is related to the new paper pickup feature or something? I use the HVC service.

probably they changed the description of the different waste types, will have a look
EDIT: they indeed changed the waste desciptions, will upload the new app version to the ToonStore this evening


Great News!!! many thanks
poelie
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 2020

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby Toonz » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:01 pm

Hi all,

version 4.54 is now available in the ToonStore with updates to the waste category descriptions used by hvcgroep.nl (provider 6).
No need to update for other users.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Postby customUser283 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:53 pm

Hi,

I understand that as Westland serves their info over https, there's no good solution for a Toon 1.
This is the url: https://huisvuilkalender.gemeentewestla ... ode=2671AW

Any options? I have my own webserver and would be able to code a simple site that scrapes the site above and serve it in any format over http.
customUser283
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: January 2021

PreviousNext

Return to Toon Apps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest