Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, TerrorSource, Toonz

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm

hayman wrote:After installing it can't find any where any icons where to put data or choose something???


Click on the '+' sign on an empty tile.
Then look out for the afvalkalender icon to add to the tile:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (5.22 KiB) Viewed 3824 times


If you don't have this afvalkalender icon please check the ToonStore logfile to see if there is something wrong with the afvalkalender installation:
/mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-ene-9.9.99.script.sh.log or
/mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-uni-9.9.99.script.sh.log depending on your firmware version.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby hayman » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Toonz wrote:
hayman wrote:After installing it can't find any where any icons where to put data or choose something???


Click on the '+' sign on an empty tile.
Then look out for the afvalkalender icon to add to the tile:

Capture.PNG


If you don't have this afvalkalender icon please check the ToonStore logfile to see if there is something wrong with the afvalkalender installation:
/mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-ene-9.9.99.script.sh.log or
/mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-uni-9.9.99.script.sh.log depending on your firmware version.

Kind regardz,

Toonz


After deleting the (!)from file , I get to see the icon thanks
hayman
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: February 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby atlantica » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Dear Toonz,

Can you add https://afvalkalender.alphenaandenrijn. ... 0000002038 Alphen aan den Rijn to the waste collection app
https://afvalkalender.alphenaandenrijn.nl/ical
Regards

David
atlantica
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: March 2018

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:20 pm

atlantica wrote:Dear Toonz,

Can you add https://afvalkalender.alphenaandenrijn. ... 0000002038 Alphen aan den Rijn to the waste collection app
https://afvalkalender.alphenaandenrijn.nl/ical


Yes, will do.
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Vibestar » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:23 am

Toonz wrote:
Vibestar wrote:They have changed the website for my waste collection. Can you add http://www.afvalstoffendienst.nl/afvalkalender. Tnx in regard.


Yes, can be done, but not in the first next release (about to be published)


He Toonz, you never implemented the afvalstoffendienst.nl :D . The URL I need to work with is http://s-hertogenbosch.afvalstoffendienstkalender.nl/. Can it be added or can I do it myself?
Thanks in regards
Vibestar
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: September 2017
Location: Rosmalen

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Vibestar » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Toonz wrote:Hi all,

If you have designed nice icons for birthdays, weddings, metal waste collection or whatever, feel free to share them here.

Toonz


I shall add the other icons to the set.
Last edited by Vibestar on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vibestar
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: September 2017
Location: Rosmalen

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Vibestar wrote:He Toonz, you never implemented the afvalstoffendienst.nl :D . The URL I need to work with is http://s-hertogenbosch.afvalstoffendienstkalender.nl/. Can it be added or can I do it myself?
Thanks in regards

Ooops, totally fell of the radar, I just had a look and believe I've already implemented a similar one so should be relatively easy. Will be in 3.5 next week.
Just finishing Omrin.nl and Alphen a/d Rijn.
Will not forget you this time :-)
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby jnieuw » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Just wanted to thank you for the URL implementation!
jnieuw
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: October 2017

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Vibestar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:00 am

Toonz wrote:
Vibestar wrote:He Toonz, you never implemented the afvalstoffendienst.nl :D . The URL I need to work with is http://s-hertogenbosch.afvalstoffendienstkalender.nl/. Can it be added or can I do it myself?
Thanks in regards

Ooops, totally fell of the radar, I just had a look and believe I've already implemented a similar one so should be relatively easy. Will be in 3.5 next week.
Just finishing Omrin.nl and Alphen a/d Rijn.
Will not forget you this time :-)


No prob. I'm only here once in a while so its not a biggie. I'm glad you're adding it for the next release :D

Thanks for the great update! Maybe it's possible to release a new calendar app. I asked about a while back (with google calendar implementation). This waste.txt option is great.
Can we only use A to Z for birthdays? I have more than 26 relatives :lol:
Vibestar
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: September 2017
Location: Rosmalen

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:22 am

Vibestar wrote:Can we only use A to Z for birthdays? I have more than 26 relatives :lol:

At the moment yes, probably can also use lower case letters if hosted on Linux.
The idea was to have generic icons, not individual icons for single events per year.
A sort of calendar app is indeed probably more suited for that maybe....
For now, you can use any character which is acceptable in a filename if 26 is not enough :-)
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 am

Hi all, done with the new version 3.5

Changelog:
- added another plastic category description for mijnafvalwijzer.nl
- all user configuration settings are now stored in userSettings.json only.
reducing the application size by almost 3K
- added waste provider omrin.nl (waste provider 21)
(webpage needs to be saved on a PC and copied over to Toon as /root/waste/omrin.htm once a year)
- added waste provider afvalstoffendienstkalender.nl (waste provider 22)
(add zipcode/housenr in configscreen)
- added waste provider alphenaandenrijn.nl (waste provider 23)
(add ical number in config screen)
- bugfix: extra dates were not read for waste provider 0

Just need to package this version for publishing on ToonStore (Tuesday latest) and start editing the first post of this topic to reflect the latest info always.
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby madpatrick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:54 am

Hi Toonz

Is it possible to add a clock on the empty spot in your next release ?

Thanks in advance
User avatar
madpatrick
Member
Member
 
Posts: 77
Joined: December 2017
Location: Zuid-Holland

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby Toonz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm

By the way, looking into the Google Calendar API, but each solution I see involves the use of a webbrowser which is not available on Toon.
Does anyone have experience in accessing Google Calendars without making use of a browser?
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Software: modifications and extensions Toon

Postby Toonz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:07 pm

3.5 released in ToonStore (details see first post).

N.B.: IMPORTANT: if you come from an older version than 3.4 then you have to reconfigure your settings in the configscreen.
member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: December 2016

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Postby atlantica » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Toonz wrote:By the way, looking into the Google Calendar API, but each solution I see involves the use of a webbrowser which is not available on Toon.
Does anyone have experience in accessing Google Calendars without making use of a browser?


I've integrated the google agenda in thunderbird true the Lightning addin... Mabe this is also a solution for the Afvalwijzer app?
http://mzl.la/1BsOAbb

And thanks for adding Alphen aan den RIjn!
Regards

David
atlantica
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: March 2018

PreviousNext

Return to Toon Apps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest