Looking for experience with the DHW push feature

This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

hvxl

Looking for experience with the DHW push feature

Post by hvxl »

Feature description

OTGW firmware 6.2 introduced a new feature: Manual DHW push. This feature provides the ability to perform a single heating cycle of the water storage tank on demand via the HW=P command. Prerequisite is that the boiler either natively supports this feature, or has been configured for the thermostat to control when to heat the water storage tank.

The idea is that the water storage is not normally heated, but have your home automation system incidentally trigger it just before you need it. For example for the morning shower. That would hopefully save both energy and water because you don't unnecessarily heat the water tank, but still get warm water quickly for the regular needs.

Required setup

This is the setup needed to be able to use this feature:
  1. Your storage tank must not normally be heated. There are two ways to achieve this:
    • Configure it on your thermostat, if it provides that option.
    • Instruct the OTGW to override the thermostat, using the HW=0 command.
  2. Your boiler must accept commands for DHW via Opentherm. Again, there are two possibilities:
    • Your boiler natively supports ID99. Unfortunately there are very few boilers that do.
    • The boiler has been configured to let the thermostat control when the storage tank is heated.
Then, when you want the storage tank to be heated on demand, you send the HW=P command to the OTGW.

Requested information

This feature has been developed based on theory and a single central heating system (mine). Now I'm looking for input from other users. So I would appreciate if you can answer the following questions:
  1. What brand and model boiler do you have?
  2. Does that boiler natively support Manual DHW Push via ID 99?
  3. Does the current implementation of this feature work for you?
  4. How long does it take for the water storage tank to be heated?
  5. Do you think it is a useful feature that you would continue to use?
  6. In my opinion the DHW push cycle should end when warm water is used. That was probably the event the DHW push was started for. What are your thoughts?
  7. When my boiler (Remeha Avanta) is heating the storage tank, relative modulation stays at 0%. When warm water is used, relative modulation goes up. I intend to use that to distinguish between the two. Does that work the same with your boiler?

Additional questions regarding boilers that support ID 99:
  8. Does the manual DHW push bit (ID99:HB4) remain set during the heating cycle?
  9. Does hot water use during a manual DHW push cycle end the manual DHW push cycle?
Even better would be if you can collect a log file covering a manual DHW push, followed by hot water use, and attach that to your response. In that case it is sufficient to only answer questions 1, 5, 6, and, if applicable, 9.
Schelte
Taipou
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Looking for experience with the DHW push feature

Post by Taipou »

1. What brand and model boiler do you have? Remeha Elga Ace heat pump and Remeha Tzerra boiler.
  2. Does that boiler natively support Manual DHW Push via ID 99? The equipment matrix shows "✖ The boiler does not recognise or does not support the data ID" for both the heat pump and the boiler.
  3. Does the current implementation of this feature work for you? No, but that's probably because of the limitations of the boiler and/or heat pump.
  4. How long does it take for the water storage tank to be heated? N/A
  5. Do you think it is a useful feature that you would continue to use? I think it's a great idea. I was just thinking this morning how much water is wasted each morning when waiting for the water to heat up!
  6. In my opinion the DHW push cycle should end when warm water is used. That was probably the event the DHW push was started for. What are your thoughts? Wouldn't it be enough to reach the DHW setpoint and then just stop? It would take quite some time for the water to cool down, no?
  7. When my boiler (Remeha Avanta) is heating the storage tank, relative modulation stays at 0%. When warm water is used, relative modulation goes up. I intend to use that to distinguish between the two. Does that work the same with your boiler? N/A
I've also attached a log file. I waited quite some time, but I couldn't hear the boiler flame. Right at the end, I started using hot water, but it took quite long to get to heat up.
Attachments
dhw_log.zip
(4.25 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Thanks for providing your input. Looking at your log file, I see that the thermostat already requests to heat the storage tank (ID0:HB1=1) and you haven't instructed the OTGW to override that (HW=0). So when you issue the HW=P command, nothing happens because DHW enable is already on. Maybe that's because you have inhibited thermostat control of the water storage tank on your boiler, or it doesn't have this feature. I will try to explain the required setup a bit better in my original post.

Regarding your remark on question 6: Many boilers (including mine and yours) don't report the DHW temperature. So checking that the DHW setpoint is reached is not a method that can be applied universally. And unfortunately your boiler doesn't provide any clear clues that hot water is being used.
Schelte
Taipou
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Taipou »

hvxl wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:07 pm This is the setup needed to be able to use this feature:
  1. Your storage tank must not normally be heated. What do you mean with "not normally be heated"? Do you mean that there's an option that would keep the storage tank heated constantly? There are two ways to achieve this:
    • Configure it on your thermostat, if it provides that option. Why would the thermostat have the option to control the heating of the storage tank?
    • Instruct the OTGW to override the thermostat, using the HW=0 command. Somehow this option sounds a bit scary. Could this cause problems if set? Also, if it does work as expected, how do we enable this by default at boot time?
  2. Your boiler must accept commands for DHW via Opentherm. Again, there are two possibilities:
    • Your boiler natively supports ID99. Unfortunately there are very few boilers that do.
    • The boiler has been configured to let the thermostat control when the storage tank is heated. I'm sorry, I don't understand how the thermostat would be able to know this. Could you explain this?
I've added questions in bold above. Sorry if my questions are dumb; I'm a total noob.
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Most central heating systems have a warm water storage tank. In general a boiler has three settings related to this tank:
  1. Comfort: Always keep the water heated. This way you get hot water more quickly. But it wastes a lot of gas for heating the water at all other times when you don't need it. This is the default setting on many boilers. But with today's gas prices, I strongly suggest not to use it.
  2. Economy: Never keep the storage tank heated. This saves energy. But it takes longer to get hot water when you open the tap. I would advise to use this setting to anyone who doesn't have an OTGW.
  3. Thermostat controlled: The boiler effectively switches between comfort and economy mode under thermostat control. This is a compromise between economy and comfort.
For this last option, the DHW enable bit has been defined in the opentherm protocol. This allows the thermostat to indicate at which times it wants the boiler to keep the water storage tank heated. The boiler still decides when the tank actually needs to be heated to keep the water temperature at an acceptable level.

Programmable thermostats may have several time periods, or predefined temperature settings. For example a Honeywell Chronotherm Modulation has four time periods: Wake, Leave, Return, Sleep. It will instruct the boiler to heat the storage tank during Wake and Return, and not during Leave and Sleep. Other programmable thermostats may have temperature presets, such as Night, Away, Home and Comfort. In those cases you may be able to configure for each preset whether the water tank should be heated, or it may be fixed to Home and Comfort. Some very sophisticated thermostats have a separate schedule for the water storage tank.

Simple thermostats, such as the Honeywell Round Modulation, take a more straight forward approach: Heating the water tank is requested whenever the room setpoint is higher than 16 degrees (IIRC). There is also a version of the Round Modulation that has a button to let the user switch the DHW enable bit.

To a boiler, the OTGW acts as a thermostat. For the OTGW to be able to control the heating of the water tank, the boiler needs to be set to "thermostat controlled". Overriding the thermostat with the HW command is not all that scary. As described above, the water storage tank control by the thermostat is usually rather crude. In the morning, when you may need hot water for a shower, the thermostat could still be at the night setting, so the water tank is not yet heated. Then, during the day, the tank is heated while you hardly ever use hot water. If you're the kind of person who takes a shower before going to bed, but you have programmed your thermostat to go to the night setting an hour before, the water will already have cooled significantly. In other words, the thermostat frequently requests the water tank to be heated at exactly the wrong times. You can easily do much better by using a home automation system to send HW=1 and HW=0 commands to the OTGW.

There are some boilers that don't have the Economy option. I know of at least one person with such a boiler who uses the OTGW for the sole purpose of completely switching off the heating of the water tank using the HW=0 command. The HW=0/1/T setting is saved in EEPROM. So, after a reset, it will continue to work as instructed by the last confirmed command.

I hope that clarifies things for you.
Schelte
Taipou
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Taipou »

Thanks, Schelte! That was super informative and interesting.

I found the DHW-related settings on my Remeha iSense RF thermostat and put it into "Continuous" mode; I assume this equivalent to the "Comfort" setting. It was set to "Disabled" before, and the other option is a schedule. Then I set HW=T and hoped for the boiler to heat the tank, but this didn't happen. If it would have done that, I'd imagine the OTGW is likely capable of the same, but I'm now doubting this. I skimmed through the manual of the heat pump and boiler, but I couldn't find any settings related to "Thermostat controlled DHW".

I have several ideas to use this new feature, but I suppose it's impossible with my system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Strange that it was set to "Disabled". Your log showed the thermostat requesting the tank to be heated.

On a Remeha Tzerra (not Ace) the DHW setting is P4. 2 means thermostat controlled. But I have no idea how the heat pump interferes with that.
Schelte
Taipou
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Taipou »

hvxl wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:56 pm On a Remeha Tzerra (not Ace) the DHW setting is P4. 2 means thermostat controlled.
I said Remeha Tzerra, but I meant to say Remeha Tzerra Ace. My bad!

I realized that SWW is the Dutch acronym for DHW and dug deeper into the manual. I did find these two options, but it doesn't seem like an exact match.

DP200 Warmwater modus
  • 0 = Klokprogramma
  • 1 = Handmatig
  • 2 = Vorstbeveiliging
  • 3 = Tijdelijk
DP347 Sww-modus als MK1 is aangesloten in combi
  • 0 = Uit
  • 1 = Aan
  • 2 = volgt OT-thermostaat
This may be getting a bit too specific and off-topic. Let me know if that's the case. If I can get this to work, I can provide you with data though! :D
fox
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by fox »

I'll upgrade and answer your questions soon.

My boiler is a Viessmann Vitodens 100-W B1KF-25.

The time it takes to heat depends on the type of boiler.
There are instaneous, micro-accumulation, mini-accumulation and accumulation boilers.
On my side I have what they call a micro-accumulation boiler. It means there is something like 5~15L of hot water reserve inside. This seems to be recommended when having exactly one bathroom (not being able to take 2 showers at the same time doesn't require more accumulated water than that).

On my side, when in HW=0 mode, and if we wait for DHW to go back to 25°C, heating it up to 55°C with a HW=1 (without using hot water at the same time) takes around 1min. This also includes the reaction time of the boiler between the moment master bit is already 1 but boiler wants to make sure master intention is stable before acting.

To give more details, my boiler, when turning on the flame, always starts with a modulation of 38%, regardless of what its internal algorithm tells it to do.
(38% as reported by OpenTherm relative modulation level value but where 1% actually means 10% of its maximum power). This seems to be its "flame startup minimum modulation". Only after a period of 10s of flame stabilisation does it allow itself to lower the modulation. I guess it's because it's impossible to create a very small flame directly from nothing (high risk of failure and only gaz flowing without flame).
When running HW=1, after flame is stabilized, modulation goes down drastically to 1% and stays like this until flame shutdown. This is because boiler knows that no one is using hot water at the same time, so there will be little energy required to heat up this fixed and same amount of water.
Note that this boiler only has one shared heating circuit for CH1 and DHW, which means flame always heats up the CH water directly only (the exact same water as the one flowing through the radiators). The 3way valve is moved to DHW position before, so, in my understanding, this "kidnaps" the part of CH water inside of the boiler and isolates it from the rest of the CH water in the installation.
For a DHW target of 55°C, it heats the CH water to something like 63°C and it turns on a heat exchanger (maybe a kind of pump?) to make CH water exchange heat actively with DHW. DHW temperature is a bit slow in the beginning to start rising, but increases more and more quickly, because it requires first a CH water temperature gradient before having impact.

So there is also an impact depending on whether CH is enabled or not. If CH was running just before, even if DHW cooled down due to HW=0, flow (CH) water temperature is already high. So when the 3way valve will kidnap that water, it will initially just start heat exchange process with the cold DHW, and still turn on the flame to complete a bit the missing energy, but it will be quicker because we don't need to heat both waters.

I use the OTGW in standalone, it's hard for me to imagine what HW=P would bring to my setup. Isn't it the same as doing HW=1 followed by HW=0?
In my case, there is so little water to heat (micro-accumulation) that I just need something like HW=1 sleep 60 HW=0.
I'm actually doing that sometimes before turning on the tap water when already standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. :)
Could you tell me more about what the ID99 bits are capable of doing?

If my phone is not nearby, there is another way to achieve almost the same thing without wasting much water: set up your tap water to its hottest setting before opening it, then open it but with a low to medium water rate (because setting is already hottest so a small rate will not be that small) for 1s or 2s and close it very quickly so that you don't waste water.
The important thing is just to exceed the hot water rate threshold. If the hot water rate demand is too little (e.g. tap set up to the middle AND opened slightly) my boiler passively watch the hot water reserve go down to 18°C and doesn't do anything even if I continue to slightly demand water.

In my case this (just 2s little rate of max tap temp setting) will trigger a complete warm up of the water even if the boiler can see that we don't sustain the hot water need.
After waiting for the 60s heating time with closed tap, I can this time really open the water.
Now, there is still this unavoidable cold water remaining that will be wasted... The one that used to be warm but has cooled down inside of the warm water pipes from the basement to the first floor.

I don't think it would be a good idea to wait for heat water demand before going back to HW=0.
Otherwise, what is the difference between HW=P and HW=1? Shouldn't be HW=P something automatic where the boiler itself actually never go off Eco mode (aka like a push button that comes back to its position when released)? Why would you need to program this "switch goes back into position" yourself? Shouldn't the boiler do that so that you don't need to try to detect when boiler is done?
But if you want to do that, my boiler supports the data ID providing the hot water flow rate. Or simply when DHW has reached SW.
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Taipou wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:14 pm I did find these two options, but it doesn't seem like an exact match.

DP200 Warmwater modus
  • 0 = Klokprogramma
  • 1 = Handmatig
  • 2 = Vorstbeveiliging
  • 3 = Tijdelijk
DP347 Sww-modus als MK1 is aangesloten in combi
  • 0 = Uit
  • 1 = Aan
  • 2 = volgt OT-thermostaat
DP347 looks like the setting I was referring to. You could try setting it to 2. But it mentions MK1 as a prerequisite. MK1 appears to be a kind of control panel built into the boiler.

DP200 seems more like the DHW operating mode part of ID99. But the log you provided shows that ID99 is not supported. Of course that may just be because the Elga doesn't bother to pass on ID99 to the boiler.
Schelte
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

fox wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:57 am
> my boiler, when turning on the flame, always starts with a modulation of 38%

That rules that out as a way to detect the difference between preheating and actual hot water use. :(

> it's hard for me to imagine what HW=P would bring to my setup. Isn't it the same as doing HW=1 followed by HW=0?

That's exactly what it falls back to if the boiler doesn't support ID99. It is just more convenient than programming this into your home automation system yourself, and having to figure out how much time you need to wait before sending the HW=0.

> Could you tell me more about what the ID99 bits are capable of doing?

ID99 has three nibbles for setting the operating modes of DHW, HC1, and HC2 (like auto, comfort, protection). It also has a Manual DHW push bit. How it works exactly is unclear to me too. I don't have a boiler nor thermostat that supports ID99. In my imagination the DHW commands have to go to the boiler, while the HC commands should go to the thermostat. That's why I'm interested in logs from boilers that support ID99. Someone has confirmed to me that sending HC1 mode = Auto to an iSense (MH=1) makes it resume its schedule after a user has manually changed the setpoint.

> In my case this (just 2s little rate of max tap temp setting) will trigger a complete warm up of the water even if the boiler can see that we don't sustain the hot water need.

I will have to check, but I would be very surprised if my boiler behaves the same. This sounds like it may waste gas when someone accidentally opens the hot water tap, and then switches to using cold water.

> I don't think it would be a good idea to wait for heat water demand before going back to HW=0.

My intention was not for that to be the only condition to go back to HW=0. The current implementation sets the DHW enable bit, and waits for the DHW mode and flame bit to come on. Then, when DHW mode goes off again, the OTGW clears the DHW enable bit. I noticed that if I start using hot water before the cycle is complete, the cycle continues after I turn off the hot water tap. I don't think that is useful. By the way, the OTGW also gives up on the attempt if DHW mode doesn't start after DHW enable has been sent 8 times.

> Why would you need to program this "switch goes back into position" yourself? Shouldn't the boiler do that so that you don't need to try to detect when boiler is done?

I'm not sure I understand these questions. If the boiler supports ID99, that's what I expect will happen by setting the Manual DHW push bit. I'm just wondering if and when the boiler switches the bit off again. I hope to see that in logs provided by users with such a boiler. But most boilers don't support ID99. In that case, I expect the DHW enable bit needs to stay set until the tank has been heated. I would hope that switching it off before the cycle is complete ends the cycle. But I had not considered checking that assumption.
Schelte
fox
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by fox »

I've just upgraded and I have a good News: my boiler supports MsgID 99 (at least it responds with WRITE ACK).

I've tried HW=P at a moment where the current DHW temperature is 37°C and HW was set to eco mode (0) before.
Unfortunately, eventhough my boiler responds with WRITE ACK, it doesn't seem to do anything!
I gave a bit more logs to show that nothing happens, the temperature don't rise and the flame doesn't turn on.
Feel free to ask me to test other scenarios if you need! :)
> In my case this (just 2s little rate of max tap temp setting) will trigger a complete warm up of the water even if the boiler can see that we don't sustain the hot water need.

I will have to check, but I would be very surprised if my boiler behaves the same. This sounds like it may waste gas when someone accidentally opens the hot water tap, and then switches to using cold water.
Actually, because my boiler only has a very small water reserve, I understand this choice of the engineers.
- The boiler can never know what will happen in the future. It just knows that, someone wanted warm water for an instantaneous warm water rate that exceed the minimum threshold. Boiler takes a decision to heat, because if it waits more, it has the drawback to waste cold water, and it may be too late if you close the water, you already washed your hands, now you don't need it anymore to heat anything.
The boiler doesn't know what you will do next. Is this tap water opening a sign that you are just starting a long shower? Will you just wash your hands for 30s? Or did you just send a joke to your boiler by doing tap ON sleep 2 tap OFF?
The boiler has to make a choice. There are some threshold before deciding to heat. (On mine, I noticed the rate of water demand is key.) But once it starts heating, I understand it will continue until the end (in the case of a small water reserve like me): engineers may also consider the cycling of the boiler. Once it has started, let's "amortize the wear cost" of turning on and off (valves moving, sparks, etc).
It also makes sure that the boiler won't go crazy if you do following with your tap: ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF. It's smart to me to smooth this out by doing: "I don't care your exact tap behavior with the water demand, you at least wanted hot water at the beginning and I decided to start heating at that time because you exceeded the rate threshold and I had good heuristic to think you would continue using water. Now that I decided to heat and you stopped using water, let's not change my choice and continue, regardless of what you are doing, because I don't know what you are going to do in the near future anyway."

But who knows what the engineers really had in mind. :D
> Why would you need to program this "switch goes back into position" yourself? Shouldn't the boiler do that so that you don't need to try to detect when boiler is done?

I'm not sure I understand these questions. If the boiler supports ID99, that's what I expect will happen by setting the Manual DHW push bit. I'm just wondering if and when the boiler switches the bit off again. I hope to see that in logs provided by users with such a boiler. But most boilers don't support ID99. In that case, I expect the DHW enable bit needs to stay set until the tank has been heated. I would hope that switching it off before the cycle is complete ends the cycle. But I had not considered checking that assumption.
Sorry, that was me not understanding the OpenTherm meaning of the DHW push bit of ID99. Nice! So if I understand correctly, it is exactly designed to let the boiler do the whole push and come back to position alone. :)

Code: Select all

15:08:25.889263  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:26.016937  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:26.889414  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:08:27.023314  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:08:27.890957  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:08:28.033585  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:08:28.891124  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:29.042540  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:29.892643  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:08:30.052768  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:08:30.892842  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:08:31.061686  B401A23E6  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.90
15:08:31.872068  Command (via websocket): HW=P
15:08:31.899199  HW: P
15:08:31.910838  R10631000  Write-Data  Operating mode HC1, HC2, DHW (MsgID=99): 0 0 0 0001
15:08:32.070609  B50630000  Write-Ack   Operating mode HC1, HC2, DHW (MsgID=99): 0 0 0 0000
15:08:32.893240  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:08:33.082081  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:08:33.894876  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:08:33.991297  BC021002B  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 43
15:08:34.895010  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:35.001456  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:36.247282  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:08:36.254846  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:08:36.895551  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:08:37.020624  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:08:38.031149  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:08:38.897397  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:08:39.042512  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:08:39.898906  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:40.052723  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:40.899088  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:08:41.062949  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:08:41.899234  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:42.071890  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:42.899485  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:08:43.082211  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:08:43.901041  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:08:44.093554  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:08:44.902447  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:08:45.005101  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:08:45.901402  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:08:46.015293  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:08:46.901760  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:08:47.024334  B4021002A  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 42
15:08:47.903251  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:48.034703  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:08:48.903550  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:08:49.046204  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:08:49.905100  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:08:50.055158  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:08:50.904037  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:51.066737  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:51.905505  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:08:52.076875  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:08:52.905751  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:08:53.087108  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:08:53.906071  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:08:54.002406  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:08:54.906348  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:08:55.016484  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:08:55.907718  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:08:56.021542  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:08:56.907896  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:08:57.035555  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:08:57.908226  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:58.042206  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:08:58.908654  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:08:59.055040  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:08:59.908761  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:00.061458  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:00.910332  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:01.075456  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:01.910502  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:02.080576  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:02.911953  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:03.094604  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:09:03.911579  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:04.101139  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:09:04.912427  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:05.116387  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:05.912714  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:06.012814  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:06.912867  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:07.022991  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:07.913184  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:08.033346  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:09:08.913552  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:09.043648  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:09.915138  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:09:10.053952  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:09:10.915332  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:09:11.063372  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:09:11.916754  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:12.073077  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:09:12.917115  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:09:13.083449  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:09:13.917418  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:14.093756  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:14.917584  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:15.102708  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:09:15.918996  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:16.112863  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:16.919253  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:17.024491  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:09:17.919720  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:18.031106  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:18.919818  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:19.043690  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:19.921348  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:20.050286  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:09:20.921553  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:21.062893  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:21.921683  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:22.069485  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:09:22.922255  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:23.082347  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:23.923561  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:24.089560  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:09:24.923983  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:25.101667  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:25.924163  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:09:26.108034  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:09:26.924336  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:09:27.120758  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:09:27.924711  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:28.027274  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:28.926312  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:09:29.037549  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:09:29.926401  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:30.047699  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:30.926688  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:31.057956  B401929E6  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.90
15:09:31.926828  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:32.066876  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:32.928390  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:33.078452  B401A23CD  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.80
15:09:33.928643  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:34.088836  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:34.928823  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:35.098921  B4021002A  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 42
15:09:35.930367  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:36.109124  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:36.930535  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:37.119379  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:37.931875  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:38.028437  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:09:38.932412  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:39.038729  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:39.932579  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:40.049009  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:09:40.932721  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:41.060543  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:41.933251  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:09:42.069572  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:09:42.934606  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:09:43.078543  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:09:43.934906  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:44.088966  BC021002B  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 43
15:09:44.935207  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:09:45.099076  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:09:45.936869  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:46.109576  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:46.937176  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:47.118411  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:09:47.937532  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:48.036357  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:48.938892  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:49.049085  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:49.939091  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:50.055515  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:09:50.940549  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:09:51.068175  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:09:51.939491  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:09:52.074609  BC021002B  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 43
15:09:52.940944  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:53.088688  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:09:53.941083  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:54.095042  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:09:54.941352  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:55.108945  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:09:55.942791  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:09:56.114314  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:09:56.943261  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:09:57.129072  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:09:57.943584  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:09:58.133693  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:09:58.943739  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:09:59.148799  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:09:59.945346  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:00.045463  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:10:00.944345  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:10:01.054549  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:10:01.946019  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:02.066129  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:02.946211  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:03.073582  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:10:03.946341  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:04.083900  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:04.947690  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:05.092840  BC021002B  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 43
15:10:05.948028  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:06.102046  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:06.948343  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:07.113506  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:07.949804  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:08.122348  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:10:08.950148  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:09.132920  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:09.950597  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:10.141907  BC021002B  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 43
15:10:10.951011  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:11.052535  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:11.951541  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:12.061621  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:10:12.951742  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:13.071978  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:13.953394  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:10:14.080962  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:10:14.953567  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:10:15.092811  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:10:15.953801  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:16.100181  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:16.955240  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:10:17.109128  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:10:17.955399  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:18.118110  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:18.955805  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:19.129702  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:10:19.957329  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:20.137432  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:20.958712  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:21.147618  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:10:21.957618  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:22.056635  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:22.959229  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:23.066941  B4021002A  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 42
15:10:23.959421  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:24.075778  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:24.959510  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:25.087509  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:25.961043  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:26.096244  B401A23B3  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.70
15:10:26.961371  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:27.106759  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:27.961739  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:28.115580  B401929CD  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.80
15:10:28.963252  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:29.125835  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:29.963596  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:10:30.136241  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:10:30.963767  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:10:31.147656  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:10:31.965138  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:32.156752  B4021002A  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 42
15:10:32.965430  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:10:33.068431  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:10:33.966310  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:34.078761  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:34.966469  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:35.088893  B401929B3  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.70
15:10:35.967754  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:36.099126  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:36.967881  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:37.109343  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:37.968441  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:38.119704  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:38.969769  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:39.130023  B401A2380  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.50
15:10:39.968717  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:40.140275  B4021002A  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 42
15:10:40.969241  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:41.150608  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:41.970642  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:42.065804  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:42.970909  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:43.079766  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:43.971088  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:44.086425  B401929B3  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.70
15:10:44.971275  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:45.100172  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:45.972809  R80380000  Read-Data   DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 0.00
15:10:46.107888  BC0383700  Read-Ack    DHW setpoint (MsgID=56): 55.00
15:10:46.972924  R00390000  Read-Data   Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 0.00
15:10:47.120712  BC0395000  Read-Ack    Max CH water setpoint (MsgID=57): 80.00
15:10:47.974669  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:48.126173  B401A2380  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.50
15:10:48.973678  R00120000  Read-Data   CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 0.00
15:10:49.141185  B4012014D  Read-Ack    CH water pressure (MsgID=18): 1.30
15:10:49.975051  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:50.148907  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:50.975174  R80190000  Read-Data   Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 0.00
15:10:51.161620  B401929B3  Read-Ack    Boiler water temperature (MsgID=25): 41.70
15:10:51.975419  R10010000  Write-Data  Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 0.00
15:10:52.168016  BD0011400  Write-Ack   Control setpoint (MsgID=1): 20.00
15:10:52.977068  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:53.180978  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:10:53.977321  R00110000  Read-Data   Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:54.079937  BC0110000  Read-Ack    Relative modulation level (MsgID=17): 0.00
15:10:54.977530  R80130000  Read-Data   DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:55.090155  B40130000  Read-Ack    DHW flow rate (MsgID=19): 0.00
15:10:55.978915  R801A0000  Read-Data   DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 0.00
15:10:56.101624  B401A2380  Read-Ack    DHW temperature (MsgID=26): 35.50
15:10:56.979197  R100E1400  Write-Data  Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:57.110566  BD00E1400  Write-Ack   Maximum relative modulation level (MsgID=14): 20.00
15:10:57.979655  R00210000  Read-Data   Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 0
15:10:58.121011  B40210029  Read-Ack    Exhaust temperature (MsgID=33): 41
15:10:58.981164  R00000000  Read-Data   Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
15:10:59.130120  BC0000000  Read-Ack    Status (MsgID=0): 00000000 00000000
Last edited by fox on Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Your boiler responded with Write Ack, but it cleared the DHW push bit in its response. Maybe that's its way of saying "I understand ID99, but I don't do Manual DHW push". I will have to add that as a sign to fall back to the DHW enable method.
Schelte

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”