Offshoring for Bwired

Forum about Questions, discussions and announcements regarding the Bwired website owned by Pieter Knuvers
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Offshoring for Bwired

Post by Bwired »

Mainly thanks to Erik I have my own programmer now (www.rentacoder.com) for programming things for Bwired. The project he is busy on now is programming an GPS Tracking & Tracing program for Windows Mobile 6. The program is almost finished now. See the whole story on http://www.bwired.nl/weblog.asp?id=170
It's only in Dutch!

I'm thinking about letting those guys create a new ASP.NET Ajax website (VS2008) for Bwired so I have more time for other HA things to do [:D]

Pieter Knuvers
www.bwired.nl Online House in the netherlands. Domotica, Home Automation.
Niknik

Offshoring for Bwired

Post by Niknik »

Ehehe, I did a lot of work for Rentacoder. However, I have most my time "filled" up for now, and haven't need to find any more customers... :)
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Offshoring for Bwired

Post by Snelvuur »

And there cheap too ;-) you can just say i pay 100 dollars for a complete work. You can also use western union if you have an agreement with him (that means after his work is done) this will save him some bucks on the rentacoder site since they act as mediator. If you want to go that way is your choice but it means less money for you too.

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Bwired Forum”