First order

Forum about PLCBUS devices & software.

Moderator: Digit

Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

First order

Post by Willem4ever »

I have ordered some devices to toy with ...

Computerinterface PLCBUS (PLC1141)
Micromodule 1-Lamp (3-draads) PLCBUS (PLC2263)
Apparaat insteek module PLCBUS (PLC2027)
Crystal n lamp opbouw PLCBUS (PLC2220)

To be continued ...
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

First order

Post by Willem4ever »

I collected my order today at a nearby collection point. I quickly downloaded the homeseer plcbus plugin and succeeded to "program" my first appliance module (2027G). Using the report signal strength in homeseer I found the strength between 34 and 28, where 34 was close to my outlet I have the interface connected and 28 at the end of my backyard in the shack. Not too bad, but I found the 2027G to be very sensitive the way it is plugged in the wall outlet, insert it "wrong" and it won't work.

@Digit, what your experience with insertion and signal strength ??
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

First order

Post by Digit »

Willem,

I read your post and did some tests before answering.

Because, i could have been 'lucky' with inserting all my modules the right way and not having noticed a difference in performance. So i did a quick test with a spare PLC2027 i have here in my office. I switched the device >10 times both ways inserted, no difference in response. It works both ways.
Unfortunately no signal strength data available yet, i will try to find some spare time tomorrow to look into that.

Signal strength between 34 and 28 is good, my values (recorded some time ago) range from $17 to $22.

Return to “PLCBUS Forum”