Why not dutch allowed

Questions, suggestions or remarks about this forum.

Moderator: TheHogNL

Kroonen

Why not dutch allowed

Post by Kroonen »

Hi,

I got a question. A time ago I made a page about the conrad / ELV FHT80B-II /FHT8V/ FHZ1000PC.

Behind that topic subject I putted (Dutch) behind. It was removed without a day, with no mail or what else. I spend an hour putting it on to it. :?
But the question is why homeseer allowed is in dutch and the rest isn't. I am not a homeseer user and is it only allowed homeseer for dutch people?

Also if you sell something and it's only for the dutch market, it should also be possible to put it in dutch.
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Why not dutch allowed

Post by Rene »

First of all, I am very sorry your post has been removed without sending you a copy so you could edit it. I hope this will not happen again, when posts will be removed because the rules of this forum are violated, the author will receive a copy of his post so he can edit it to comply to the forum rules and repost it.

We have an international audience and therefore try to keep most of the forum in English. The Homeseer forum part of this forum is just a dutch addition to the forum hosted by Homeseer itself. To keep the forum accessable and maintainable, the forum rules are applied more strict from now on.
Rene.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Feedback”