Envigma Home Automation

Forum to Introduce Home Automation Domotica related hardware here.....
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Envigma Home Automation

Post by Esteban »

http://www.inrom.co.uk/
A modern high-performance JavaScript engine language allows advanced users to control every aspect of envigma's logic - and less adventurous users can still enjoy advanced automation using envigma's built in graphical script builder.
The hardware is based around a powerful ARM processor with extremely low power consumption (less than 3 watts on standby).
The built-in web server uses industry standard authentication/SSL and exposes the configuration control panel. This includes defining lighting/scenes, automated tasks, the script engine, device connections, rooms/zones and user interface layout. The web server is also used for remote control.
envigma does not introduce another control system, and we are not backing one system exclusively.
envigmapanel.jpg
envigmapanel.jpg (16.35 KiB) Viewed 3440 times
Touchscreen interface:

Web interface:

• Technology road-map:
    Applied Digital - Available now
    Barionet 50/100 - October 2010
    Digital I/O - Available now
    EnOcean - Q2 2011
    Infra-red - Available now
    KNX - December 2010
    Rako Controls - Available now
    UPnP - Available now
    X10 - Available now
    ZigBee - February 2011
    Z-Wave - Available now
mishoboss

Re: Envigma Home Automation

Post by mishoboss »

The software is everything I've ever wanted! Web-based and JavaScript - runs on everything with a browser!
Does anybody knows any prices and availability? However since it's a UK product, I bet it won't be very low-priced. Is there any chance they release the software separately? Or does anybody knows a similar software (powerful, good-looking and web-based)?
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Envigma Home Automation

Post by Esteban »

I have no additional information. Try contacting the manufacturer, he should be able to give you more information or direct you to someone that can.

Return to “Announcements & News Forum”