Poll Who would pay for a Powelink 1 App?

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Are you intrested is the Below app?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 7

mc_alistair
Starting Member
Starting Member

Poll Who would pay for a Powelink 1 App?

Post by mc_alistair »

Most of us Visonic Powerlink user know that there is a My Visonic app availible (see: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?t=6562)...
Most of us also know that this works only for the Powelink 2 that not much of use have.
So I send out some requests for proposal to a few App designer firms to see what it would cost do build such an app.
I don't have any answer yet but I was wondering if you forum members would be Interested in such an app as well?

The purpose of the app is to automate logon/logoff/session to the default PowerLink1 webinterface.
So that you could, for example attach your Ipad to the wall as a central light console or have it next to your bed as security overview etc etc.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

Benjamin
Geertjen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Poll Who would pay for a Powelink 1 App?

Post by Geertjen »

Die you get any quotes from developers?
mc_alistair
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Poll Who would pay for a Powelink 1 App?

Post by mc_alistair »

Yes I did, they where all more expensive then buying a complete new PowermaxPro (with partitions) + a PowerLink2..
So I abandoned the plan...
But via via I got in touch with Visonic Israel and they told me that they will not build a app that functions with Powerlink1.
All is set on the Powerlink2 from their perspective. They even send me a brand new PowerLink2 unit free of charge.
But as my PowerMaxPro is an older type I cannot get it enrolled... It seems I need the newer PowerMaxPro with partitions to get it working.
So If anyone is interested in a brand new PowerLink2 contact me for an offer.

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”