Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

belibaste
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Visonic Software

Post by belibaste »

@Jfn:
it's stange: I don't find point (1) at +5V.
How do you mesure it?
I don't find GND also;
do you have more informations?
thanks
redo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by redo »

marunga wrote: Also, I've read the EEPROM. Maybe if I could write the Powermax+ firmware, I can change this in to a real Powermax+ . Does anybody have a dump from the PMAX+ EEPROM?

regards,
m
hi marunga , please can you send me , the reading eeprom ? i need this for repair my powermax alarm
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

rapidrainer wrote:Hi,

I've just tried the remote programmer software with a BT vp1000 (UK) using a laptop to remotely connect. It all appears to work fine (The software calls twice and the VP1000 picks up the call). But I cannot get past the login phase. I suspect that this has a lot to do with a "Download Code" that is required for the software to authenticate with the alarm. Does anyone know how the "Download Code" is determined for the VP1000? I know it is possible for remote connectivity since a company in the UK, Intamac, connected remotely and changed some settings for me. (Intamac do the monitoring on behalf of BT). Any thoughts?

Regards
See http://knowledgebase.homesecuritystore. ... e+reset%3F to reset the pin codes to their default value.
Rene.

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”