Version 1.0.0.0

Alles m.b.t. de Fritzbox plugin van Robert Hekkers overgenomen door Rien du Pre(DUTCH forum)

Moderator: RdP

Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Version 1.0.0.0

Post by Digit »

Yep, here she is, finally 8)

Some remarks:

Supported models (regarding voicemail)
7170, 7270, 7390, 7360. Why just those models?
Cause either those models are tested by myself, or by someone else was so kind to help me with that in the early testing stage.
Other models can still make use of the same functionality as in the previous versions of the Plugin.

New database table
There's a new table (Voicemail) in the Access database. So don't forget the database this time!
Those who don't want to lose their call history, can create this new table themselves in their current database.
But don't forget anything (like the default for the "New" field) or the Plugin will fail to work correctly.

Accessing the voicemail files on your Fritz!
To let the Plugin know where to find the voicemail files, you can use a drive letter to where those voicemail files are stored.
For that, a "Voicebox path" is introduced.
It's all explained here, in the 1st post.
And this is how it should look like on the configuration page.
(you can choose any free drive letter you want, of course)
Capture_01 2012.11.05 00.29.44.jpg
Capture_01 2012.11.05 00.29.44.jpg (16.19 KiB) Viewed 17086 times
And there's another way: by entering the following in the voicebox path: <fritz! IP address>\fritz\voicebox\

No history deleted
I chose not to delete anything. No .rec files from the Fritz!Box, no .wav files, no entries from the Access Voicemail table; nothing.
Some things are just not being shown anymore, but not deleted. I mean, an average voicemail .wav is 100-150 KB...
So if you think you can free up some diskspace by deleting voicemail entries from the Voicemail grid, you're wrong. Buy a bigger disk.

Delay in converting new Voicemails
When a new voicemail has been recorded, the Plugin waits for 30 seconds after the disconnect to look for any new voicemail and if there is a new voicemail, it will convert it to .wav format. Those 30 seconds are needed so that the Fritz!Box has enough time to update its files and close them again. The Plugin reading the Fritz!Box files while the Fritz is still writing to those same files, resulted in numeric overflow and other unexpected behavior. 30 seconds may be enough and maybe it isn't... time will tell, based on your experiences.

What to do if the Plugin doesn't work?
Delete the FBF.log from your Homeseer dirtectory (if there is any) and reproduce what went wrong with Debug Mode enabled.
Post your problem on this forum and mail me the fbf.log file (fritz@hekkers.net).
Rollback to a previous version if you can't wait for the problem to be fixed.

I requested <...> but I can't find it?
Call me sloppy... :oops: I'm sure a reminder will help :wink:
I just needed to get this thing out..

Where to get it?
Here: http://www.hekkers.net/files/FBF_1000.rar

Have fun!
blb

Re: Version 1.0.0.0

Post by blb »

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the new version! I've installed it and the first impression is all existing functionality is working as usual. I don't get the voice mails in HS, what's the format of the path? I have tried several combinations (see below):

voicebox\rec\, \voicebox\rec\, FRITZ\voicebox\rec\, \FRITZ\voicebox\rec\, <IPADDRES>\FRITZ\voicebox\rec\, \\<IPADDRES>\FRITZ\voicebox\rec\
and all these without the last "\" and also all with "/" instead off "\"

Update
now it's working with <IPADDRES>\fritz\voicebox\

Thanks!
Last edited by blb on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bernard
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

I think this post will explain it all.
Enter T:\FRITZ\voicebox\ as voicebox path.

Update: added explanation to 1st post
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by stefxx »

Top! Net geinstalleerd, alles lijkt te werken as advertised. Bedankt!

Het lijkt er wel op dat het request hier http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.p ... mer#p57917 niet is meegenomen, klopt dat? Wellicht in een volgende versie dan nog?

Nogmaals dank!
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Je hebt gelijk... er zullen vast nog wel wat kleine fixes nodig zijn, dus in 1.0.0.1 dan maar :wink:
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

Congrats!!! version 1.0!!
and you even don't use HS :)
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Thanks!
Yeah it all started with just phonecalls, and now with voicemail added I thought to myself that the Plugin was ready to leave the 0.x phase :)

And another release will be finished later this week.
I changed the "Internet search engine" and added some code so that Country- and Area codes are used to search in the (Internet-)Phonebook.
This should improve the hit-rate..
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the effort you have put in creating this plug-in. Everything seems to be working fine :D

2 requests/questions

- I wanted to create a HStouch screen where I can start and play the voicemails, any idea how to do this ?
- Is it possible to create a HS trigger (just like "incoming call" for example) for "new voicemail arrived" ?

THanks,
Rien
Rien
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

Hi Robert,

Inmiddels heb ik geen 7360 meer maar de 7390. En je nieuwste versie van de plugin werkt, op 1 ding na feilloos, maar ik heb geen idee of dat aan de plugin ligt.
Ik krijg de voicemail bestanden niet afgespeeld. Ik hoor helemaal niks. Als ik de wave bestanden rechtreeks start, dan hoor ik 't wel.
In een eerder topic gaf je aan dat het door de HS speaker client afgespeeld zou worden? Als dit zo is, dan werk't 't wel met HS speak commando's, maar niet met de voicemail berichten. Geluid van iTunes e.d. wordt wel via mn speakers afgespeeld.

Iemand ideeën?
My home automation blog: https://rutg3r.com
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Ik heb/had in het begin last dat ik te snel ging clicken op de Play buttons, totdat ik er achter kwam dat ik moest wachten totdat de speaker client en speaker host geladen en klaar zijn voordat ik geluid kreeg uit mijn PC boxen. Technisch gezien "doe" ik het middels hs.MEDIAPlay(), wellicht dat de meer doorgewinterde HS gebruikers dit iets zegt.
En misschien is dit voor jou niet de juiste methode? Is er een andere dan?
Ik sta open voor suggesties...
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

Ben ongeduldig... maar een minuut wachten lijkt mij wat extreem.
Ik ben ook benieuwd hoe anderen dit ervaren, wellicht ligt 't probleem wel bij mijn configuratie.
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

Never mind, problem solved. 't Zijn de simpele dingen die 't 'm doen... Speaker client moet wel geactiveerd zijn, deze was vastgelopen....
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Hi Rien,

Thanks for the reply. I must admit I didn't do a lot of testing, so it's good to hear you haven't found any (yet)... :)
RdP wrote: - I wanted to create a HStouch screen where I can start and play the voicemails, any idea how to do this ?
Hmm, not really... I'm a HSTouch noob you know...
The problem is that with every new voicemail being recorded, everything changes: there is a new newest voicemail, the one that was the newest becomes the 2nd newest and so on....
I think the best thing to do is that I expose a Plugin function that you can call with a numeric value (1 or 2,3,4,...; 1=play the newest voicemail, 2 the 2nd etcetera) so that the Plugin can take care of the rest; cause it all has to do with keys in the database, timestamps & filenames.. stuff you really don't want to know or even care about :wink:
I'll see what I can come up with, give me some time and I'll find a solution.
RdP wrote: - Is it possible to create a HS trigger (just like "incoming call" for example) for "new voicemail arrived" ?
Not yet, but it won't be hard to make, so I'll put it on my todo list for the next release.
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Toch nog iets geks.... en een vraag

Zie screenshot: De tijd van voicemail 1 staat op een tijd van gisteren(zo'n 26 uur geleden) terwijl de de last phonecall (die door het antwoord apparaat werd beantwoord) van zojuist was (dus wel de juiste tijd)
Misschien komt het door de FritzBox ofzo, maar ik kan die tijd niet thuis brengen.

Wat is de bedoeling van de "new voicemails". Als ik alle voicemails wis via de telefoon blijft het aantal staan en gaat niet naar 0. Betekent dat je de voicemails altijd via de plugin moet verwijderen ?
2012-11-06_1927.png
2012-11-06_1927.png (48.12 KiB) Viewed 16995 times
Alvast weer bedankt,

Rien
Rien
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Dat was gek ja... de Plugin hield geen rekening met beluisteren via de telefoon.
Fixed, maar toen...

Crashte mijn PC, moest hem resetten, alles leek daarna weer goed maar ik moest wel even 1 file restoren en je raadt het al: dat was Plugin code!! Grrr :( :( :(
En daarmee een groot deel van de avond voor JL zitten werken!!

Sinds een uurtje geleden lijkt alles nu weer te werken, de fix zit er ook weer in, de Voicemail event trigger ook.
Nee 2 zelfs, 1 om te kunnen triggeren op dat de AM heeft opgenomen en 1 voor als er daadwerkelijk een Voicemail is ingesproken.

Wat een ellende zeg, ik moet even heel goed checken of ALLES nu nog steeds goed functioneert; het todo lijstje van afgelopen weekend en datgene wat ik in de afgelopen 2 dagen al eerder had gedaan zal ik allemaal even opnieuw moeten controleren.

De update die ik zo ongeveer nu had willen doen stel ik dus eventjes uit!
Morgen is er weer een dag.... en dan komen ook weer wat OT Gateway onderdelen binnen die ik moet solderen.. wat een dilemma weer... :lol:

Return to “Homeseer Fritz!box Plugin Forum”