Z-wave curtain (drapper) control

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Z-wave curtain (drapper) control

Post by cw-kid »

Hi

I have started a new thread about using these Electric Curtain rails with Z-wave on the Micasaverde forum here.

There is allot more information on this thread!

Thanks.
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Hi, i have a cl-200t. But i think it's a cl-xxx rebrand. Sold under the name schadebo in the netherlands.
Last edited by Phaeton on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

You don't need two motors with this model if you want to open the curtains centrally.
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by cw-kid »

Hi

Many thanks for the reply.

I have not seen any called CL-400. But this is what I was told about the model numbers:

"CL-800 is the initial model# in 2007, then CL-810T in 2009 with certain improvements and
now CL-820 (just a couple months ago) with more improvements as the latest model."

Please see this link for my best guess at the wiring for a CL-820 and Duwi Blind Module

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/ ... l#msg89271

Thanks
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Hi, looked a bit deeper... And scratched away the sticker. I have a cl-200t version :D
groeten,
Harry
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by cw-kid »

Phaeton wrote:Hi, looked a bit deeper... And scratched away the sticker. I have a cl-200t version :D
That sounds correct. I have seen CL-200T on Alibaba.com here

Same kit is also called CT-220.

HT-100 is the original model from the HC China Limited manufacturer.

I was give a Home Automation wiring diagram from HC China here.

I have added my own diagram of how I think the wires would connect to the Duwi blind module. If you read that post I seem to have an extra Orange cable for STOP that does not have any where on the Duwi module to connect too.

Many thanks
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I have found this on the "smartliving fair"

http://www.forestgroup.nl/NL/index_nl.html and noticed that ihome.eu seem to be selling it although there not giving any information https://shop.ihome.eu/product_info.php?products_id=76

Does anyone have experience with these rail systems, they seem to be very stable when i look at it on the "fair"
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TANE »

I have made the my Harrison zwave enabled.
This is done by keyfob modification and Fibaro FSG221 switch
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

Is it possible for Harrison to be bended, al my curtains have corners in them
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
nico_gh2

Post by nico_gh2 »

I've no Harrison but it seems logical that a circular angle might be ok and a 90degree angle is a no go.
Which leaves the question how big the radius of the circle must be minimal and I guess it also depends on how far your curtain connections to the rail are apart.
domotica-store.nl
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by domotica-store.nl »

The Harrison rails cannot be bend. But the solution of Tane of course works with any electrical curtain with remote control.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

I also have corners (90 degrees) at the end of my curtains.
I use the harrison also for this, that part of curtains is not moving (my case) so that part is not on the rail :)
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

Do you both have pics from this setup. Are u using z-wave or RFXcom? I would like to replace one curtain with a Z-Wave solution (HSPRO) and it seem to be possible for forest to use dimming levels to close them to some degree
Harlin

Post by Harlin »

raymonvdm wrote:http://www.forestgroup.nl/NL/index_nl.html and noticed that ihome.eu seem to be selling it although there not giving any information https://shop.ihome.eu/product_info.php?products_id=76
Does anyone have experience with these rail systems, they seem to be very stable when i look at it on the "fair"
The product seems to work fine with Fibaro and other zwave control centers, however you have to gather all the pieces yourself. The support or knowledge on their OWN motorized product is very little at forest. Took weeks to get the pieces together. Wanted to buy their electronic rod system however it is very expensive (almost twice the price of a regualr curtain).
--
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, ....
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

Where did you get the prices of there system I have sold on second handed and don`t know the actual pricing of the system. The prices found on the internet (600 euro`s per unit) are quite high. When the person who sold me the one second hand stated me that the new price was 180 euro`s at (DekoKay)

I have contacted Forest Group to find a seller nearby and they respond quikly but there is only a Self Employed person nearby as a seller (I have not contacted him yet)

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”