Zigbee HA profile

Forum and Topics about ZigBee devices.

Moderators: Digit, Willem4ever

Han

Zigbee HA profile

Post by Han »

Hi,
I'm looking for java program support.
After playing with XBee devices I completely focused on TI hardware (CC2530) as a platform for building Home Automation profile compatible devices. I bought complete devices from NetVox and build my first unit (Zigbee SimpleSensor, DeviceID = 0x000c) based on thethe NetVox Z100A (CC2530 module with clocks and antenna).
For testing purposes, I used ZB4O bundles and integrated those in my Home Automation control program. (See screenshot).
Zigbee tester
Zigbee tester
zigbee_tester.jpg (90.3 KiB) Viewed 17501 times
I'm currently working on further integration (see screenshot), but lack enough knowledge of Java .
Object editor
Object editor
ObjectEditor.jpg (62.91 KiB) Viewed 17501 times
Who is interested in this stuff and is prepared to help with further integration?
Regards,
Han
Han Alink
knasen17
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Zigbee HA profile

Post by knasen17 »

Hi Han,

Where did you buy the ZigBee device? I find it very hard to find ready to use devices

Regards
Han

Post by Han »

Hi,

I bought my first devices from SimpleHomeNet (http://www.simplehomenet.com). The devices they offer are a limited set of the NetVox ( http://www.netvox.com.tw) product list. That's why I bought other products from NetVox directly. I also bought units (Z100A) from them for DIY units (see another post on the Zigbee Forum).
What units do you need? Contact me before buying them; the NetVox products have certain limitations.
Han Alink
knasen17
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by knasen17 »

Hi Han,
Thanks! I have not started playing with ZigBee as of yet, due to the higher cost, but it looks like the units are getting cheaper. I have alot of temp/hum sensors but would like to have door/window sensors etc. I have some Z-Wave devices, but I get frustrated about how they work and especially of the high power consumption. Thanks for the links! :)
Han

Post by Han »

Created a website (http://www.zigbeedomotica.nl) to publish information about my zigbee (and X10) diy hardware/software. It's a begin; more to come.
Han Alink
knasen17
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by knasen17 »

Nice Web :)
adolfainsley8
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by adolfainsley8 »

I have alot of temp/hum sensors but would like to have door/window sensors etc. I have some Z-Wave devices, but I get frustrated about how they work and especially of the high power consumption. Thanks for the links! :)
waleeed

Return to “ZigBee Forum”