Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

al30k
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Post by al30k »

Hi, is it possible to "arm away" or "arm home" in instant mode with this app?
I use it with "arm home" at night, to make perimeter sensors around house work without "entry delay".

According this, PowerMax plugin for Vera can do it and use same interface, http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_visonic-powermax

thanks.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

I think this can be done by scripting in domoticz but dont use domoticz myself.
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Blaabjerg »

Hi,

I would like to use the PIR to turn on and off lights when it is not arm and detect motion. The issue is that the PIR is detecting motion and the is reset very fast. I know that I can set the reset time on the PIR. But is it not possible to config the PIR to keep in "detect motion" state as long as there is movement?

Thanks

/Claus
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

No sorry this is how the visonic panel is designed...
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Blaabjerg »

Hi,

I have a MCM-140 unit. Visonic driver setting does not seem to register when I arm and disarm.

Am I not able to see events when I use MCM-140 remote keypad?

Thanks

/Claus
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Blaabjerg wrote:Hi,

I have a MCM-140 unit. Visonic driver setting does not seem to register when I arm and disarm.

Thanks

/Claus
claus,

NO, first of all the panel events will be registered whatever used, but you can even trigger events on use of the MCW-140 (disarm/arm etc) as a separate event. I use them as well (2 of them) and this works great. So my panel status updates in HS3 obviously, but I also created to virtual devices which shows me when and which mcw-140 is used to arm/disarm.

bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Blaabjerg »

bartbakels wrote:
Blaabjerg wrote:Hi,

Thanks

/Claus
claus,

NO, first of all the panel events will be registered whatever used, but you can even trigger events on use of the MCW-140 (disarm/arm etc) as a separate event. I use them as well (2 of them) and this works great. So my panel status updates in HS3 obviously, but I also created to virtual devices which shows me when and which mcw-140 is used to arm/disarm.

bart
Ok. But can you detect witch user / kode that have disarmed / armed the alarm?

/Claus
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Blaabjerg »

I'm able to run the DISARM_[securityAdditionString] to disarm my alarm. But i would like to detect witch user that disarm my alarm.

Is that possible?

Ex: DISARM_[USERCODE]

Thanks

Regards

Claus
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Blaabjerg wrote:I'm able to run the DISARM_[securityAdditionString] to disarm my alarm. But i would like to detect witch user that disarm my alarm.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Regards

Claus
Claus,

sorry for the late response, again I didn't get an update from the board, and was on holiday :D

I far as I know I cant detect the used usercode, however I don't use this my self. I have similar functionality but I use keyfobs, proxytags and wireless commanders. These can be userspecific off course, and I defined in the user event config tab the following actions;

keyfob 3 arm home httpcall1
keyfob 4 disarm httpcall2

to determine the actions of these devices and report these back to hs3, or vera, domoticz etc.

hope this helps?

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Blaabjerg »

bartbakels wrote:
Blaabjerg wrote:I'm able to run the DISARM_[securityAdditionString] to disarm my alarm. But i would like to detect witch user that disarm my alarm.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Regards

Claus
Claus,

sorry for the late response, again I didn't get an update from the board, and was on holiday :D

I far as I know I cant detect the used usercode, however I don't use this my self. I have similar functionality but I use keyfobs, proxytags and wireless commanders. These can be userspecific off course, and I defined in the user event config tab the following actions;

keyfob 3 arm home httpcall1
keyfob 4 disarm httpcall2

to determine the actions of these devices and report these back to hs3, or vera, domoticz etc.

hope this helps?

Bart
Yes, I have also configured my keyforbs like that. But ex. a wireless commander can have multiple users entering a code. And that could be cool get what number that have been entered, because then I know with user who have disarm/armed the alarm.

Do you use HS3?

If you do, do you know if it is possible to disarm the alarm from a tablet interface (On a security panel) with the user code that have been assigned in the Powermax alarm?

Thanks

/Claus
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

claus,

No its not possible to determine which code is used on the keypads. These codes are not stored in the panel but in the keypad itself.

Yes im using Hs3, and you can create an HStopucyh window to arm and disarm, but again, i cant extract the codes from the panel, to do so. You could create your own codeentry object in hstouch probably with stored codes.

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Getting armed status from HS3

Post by Mario from Spain »

Hi Bart

Sometimes HS3 looses sync with the visonic driver status (armed, disarmed, arm, home, etc). How can I get the armed status from HS?

I tried http://ip:3011/VisonicDriver/jsonget?se ... tionString but it only returns {"Alarm":"FALSE","Alert in memory":"FALSE","Arm/disarm":"FALSE","ByPass":"FALSE","Last 10 seconds delay":"FALSE","Log Events":"","Ready":"FALSE","System Status":"","Trouble":"FALSE","Zone Event":"FALSE","Zone/User":"","ZoneEvent Types":"","Zones State":]} without status about the arm status.

Also, anyway to do something similar to get the status of each zone?

Thank you.

Mario
Mario from Spain

Post by Mario from Spain »

Hi Bart.

I still have this issue with many errors each hour I suspect it has something to do with the loss of sync I suffer from time to time (maybe the program isn't processing communications with the popup with the error appears?).

It's a serious problem for me now as my system each time relies more on the data received from my Powermax system. Look at the frequency of errors:

Code: Select all

2018-03-16 10:02:29,314	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->decode hex.vi->VISONIC DAQ.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2018-03-16 10:02:36,080	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->decode hex.vi->VISONIC DAQ.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2018-03-16 10:09:37,448	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:09:44,363	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:10:49,563	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->VISONIC GUI.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2018-03-16 10:11:00,020	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:11:09,294	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:11:19,102	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:11:51,132	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->VISONIC GUI.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2018-03-16 10:11:59,849	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:14:14,969	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:14:20,806	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:15:49,397	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:15:56,098	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:16:03,489	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:16:31,687	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:21:46,918	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:21:55,747	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:22:04,561	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:22:29,303	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:29:39,007	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:29:48,042	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:29:55,430	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:30:24,641	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:35:03,600	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:35:11,330	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:35:18,411	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:35:41,723	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:37:32,898	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:37:39,071	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2018-03-16 10:37:49,201	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
bartbakels wrote:Mario,

First the easy part, The error, is an error when the http get call can not be exectuted, probably you have a wrong url in the configurations somewhere, check the http calls you make if they are all correct.

regarding your zones, i have an idea, but is it correct that you now have for example zone 1 until 15 in use and zone 20, and 16 until 19 are not in use?

Bart

Mario from Spain wrote:
bartbakels wrote:released new version;

v1.0.7 Release With Build IN Webserver Installer Location V1.0.7 UPDATED

Changes

- BUG in HTTP GET which prevented Get command with (") and spaces
- Signal strength indicator of sensors available

MARIO please try this build for your HTTP Get Issue

Bart
Hi Bart.

I'm back from my vacation trip (good things are always very short :( ).

Tried the HTTP GET issue with (") and spaces with the new 1.0.7 version and it's working fine now. Thank you! :D

One of my sensors (zone 20) where not reporting correctly (can see the Open and Close events in the log but Last change was always 00:00:00.000 and didn't call the HTTP URL. I deleted the sensor and recreated it as zone 21 and now it's working fine. I'm not sure if the fault was on my Powermax system or in the Visonic Driver but it looks to me like a bug in the Visonic Driver affecting Zone 20 (don't know for sure if all other zones are working fine as I use just 15 zones out of the 28 my panel permits).

I still get this error very often (I don't thing it's related to previous issue):

Code: Select all

2016-07-07 14:19:19,179	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-09 15:20:21,185	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-09 15:36:28,743	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-11 09:53:10,209	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-11 10:01:13,140	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-17 09:36:56,728	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-19 10:08:46,858	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-19 15:53:02,932	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-21 09:57:08,998	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-24 09:40:17,615	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-25 04:08:30,888	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-25 23:12:17,631	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-26 03:40:49,023	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:03:06,990	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:49:39,349	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:49:44,889	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:49:50,285	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:51:43,563	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 10:52:11,349	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->VISONIC CONTROL.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2016-07-27 11:06:46,550	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.
HTTP GET	TCP Read in Example HTTP GET method.vi->Zones ChangeHandler.vi->SensorStatesHandler.vi->VISONIC CONTROL.vi->Visonic MAIN.vi

2016-07-27 11:06:48,434	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:06:49,572	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:07:18,802	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:10:18,299	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:11:27,691	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:11:45,525	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:12:12,608	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:21:44,812	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:22:58,424	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:23:26,228	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:24:54,174	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:25:18,502	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:29:13,624	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:30:20,142	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:30:48,220	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:34:46,448	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:37:33,806	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:40:08,695	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:40:57,669	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:42:41,710	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:44:04,358	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:45:11,436	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 11:45:39,062	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:03,654	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:09,082	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:14,287	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:19,509	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:24,755	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:29,979	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:35,308	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:40,871	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:46,189	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:51,426	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:34:56,642	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:02,031	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:07,361	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:12,659	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:17,934	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:23,205	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:28,754	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:34,663	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:40,361	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:44,191	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:47,968	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:49,036	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:50,016	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:51,167	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:35:56,586	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:02,127	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:07,701	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:13,346	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:19,485	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:24,796	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:30,121	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:35,597	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:40,893	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:46,197	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:51,546	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:36:56,865	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:02,235	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:07,609	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:12,992	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:18,302	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:23,576	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:27,339	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:30,415	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:35,691	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:40,961	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:44,300	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:45,435	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:46,432	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:47,419	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:48,769	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:49,767	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:50,710	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:51,748	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:37:52,631	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:38:46,956	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:42:32,473	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:43:00,411	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:44:41,563	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:44:57,206	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:45:32,282	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:45:38,000	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:45:47,855	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:46:01,799	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 13:46:14,175	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:28:10,211	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:28:15,492	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:28:25,583	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:28:45,736	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:50:00,349	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:50:28,173	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:51:02,513	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:51:08,233	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:51:18,015	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:51:31,945	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:51:45,306	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:53:08,991	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:53:14,274	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:53:39,287	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:55:27,717	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:55:55,594	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:57:50,331	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:58:18,091	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:58:23,411	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:58:33,871	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:58:39,128	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:59:01,419	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 14:59:37,936	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:00:06,391	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:12:00,252	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:12:27,714	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:17:58,470	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:18:26,333	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:21:50,481	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:22:18,028	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:38:41,633	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:39:09,523	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:40:53,255	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:41:21,095	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:44:03,064	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:44:30,869	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:53:38,818	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:53:54,962	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:54:08,147	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 15:55:47,334	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:01:38,133	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:02:06,274	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:08:04,734	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:08:34,227	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:08:39,580	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:08:44,871	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:09:09,565	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:09:44,208	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:10:59,545	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:12:02,713	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:40:50,195	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:40:55,477	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

2016-07-27 16:41:18,484	VisonicDriver.exe	error	56	0	LabVIEW:  The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Mario,

Sorry i dont get the forum updates somehow again :s

Regarding your issue, please check if the status of the panel is correct in the driver and i suspect it is:) no errors regarding the panel connection.

The issue you see is as stated before, that the http calls configured can not be executed , prob because a typo. It is not good practise to query the driver for the panel and zone state but these are being trasferred by the http cals to homeseer.

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
al30k
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by al30k »

hello
do you know what can be wrong? my powermax complete only shows current status of panel(disarm, delay,armed...) (with some lags) but doestn show any other information (panel info, zones etc.) and doesn't react on pressing arm or disarm in windows app.
thanks
Attachments
IMG_9143.JPG
IMG_9143.JPG (272.07 KiB) Viewed 14654 times

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”