Toon app: Afvalwijzer

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

globegrabber
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Toon app: waste collection (Afvalwijzer)

Post by globegrabber »

Hallo Toonz,

AHm just install version 2.6, unfortunately the app is installed bij the Toonstore to 2.6 that is should be good, old tial is removed but there is no new tail to choose in the menu,
give it a hard reset, but no luck cant select a new tail afvalwijzer. what can bee the issue here.

Thanks in advance
Globegrabber.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

globegrabber wrote:Hallo Toonz,

AHm just install version 2.6, unfortunately the app is installed bij the Toonstore to 2.6 that is should be good, old tial is removed but there is no new tail to choose in the menu,
give it a hard reset, but no luck cant select a new tail afvalwijzer. what can bee the issue here.

Thanks in advance
Globegrabber.
I think that the updated certificate ipk isn't installed, should be upgraded as well automatically.
I just removed 2.6 from the store to investigate.
You can uninstall the afvalwijzer via the ToonStore and install 2.5 again.
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi all,

Afvalwijzer 2.6 is available on ToonStore again.
I made a very small change in the creation of the certificates package which could have caused the issue with globegrabber.
Works ok for me now.

For detailed info see my earlier post: domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=87& ... 225#p84823

Kind regardz,

Toonz
globegrabber
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by globegrabber »

Hoi Toonz
I already try the modified version of wastcollaction 2.6 only no luck with me, same issue is keep existing, lets hear of there are more people have this experience?
By the way my Toon is running FW 4.7.23

Keep up the good work,
Greetz Globegrabber
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

globegrabber wrote:Hoi Toonz
I already try the modified version of wastcollaction 2.6 only no luck with me, same issue is keep existing, lets hear of there are more people have this experience?
can you PM'me the installation logfile: /mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-ene-9.9.99.script.sh.log ?
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello Toonz,

Thanks for this nice app RD4 works great.
I only have on small thing.

If you hit ? at the bottom with info what you need to do is to create a cronjob for RD4 that is old information from 2.5 maybe you need to check this one for a next release to clear it out.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

michel30 wrote:If you hit ? at the bottom with info what you need to do is to create a cronjob for RD4 that is old information from 2.5 maybe you need to check this one for a next release to clear it out.
Good catch, I missed it.....Thanks
hubble
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hubble »

Hi Toonz,

Just updated to 2.6 without any issue. 'Drimmelen' data is populated as expected. Thanks for adding number 19 to the application.....Keep up the good work :D

Grz.
Hubble
glsf91

Post by glsf91 »

Also installed new version without problems. Thanks for adding number 15.
PowerAce
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by PowerAce »

Hi Toonz,

Hope you can help me getting this app working for me.
When i had version 2.5 installed the app was partly working for my location (type: mijnafvalwijzer, 6904BN, 23). It gave the correct dates in the tile but the type of waste was "Onbekend".
I was hoping that this issue was solved in new version 2.6. so i updated the wasteapp to version 2.6 using toonstore 1.1.0 but unfortunately i can't find the tile at all in the GUI.

From the file Globals.qml i can see the app "wastecollection" is loaded. Other apps like "buienradar" & "toonstore" are loaded as well and work correctly.

Also folder /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-2.6 and all files seems to be there.

Any idea what can cause this problem?

My Toon is on FW 3.6.3.

Kind Regards,

PowerAce
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

PowerAce wrote:Hi Toonz,
My Toon is on FW 3.6.3.
Hi PowerAce,

I haven't been able to test all of this on firmware 3.6.3. It could be firmware related indeed.
I suspect that that firmware didn't have ssl support built-in but I am not sure.

You can try two options:
1. Install manually the old version of the Afvalwijzer which doesn't use ssl and see if that works:

Download the old version 2.5 here: version 2.5
Copy that file to Toon and replace the current version in a terminal session by issuing these three commands:
opkg remove wastecollection
opkg install wastecollection_2.5-r0_qb2.ipk
killall qt-gui

And/or try this:

2. Globetrotter has the issue that the certificates were not installed properly

You can try to install these manually as well:
download the latest version of the certificates ipk here : tsc-certificates 1.0.1
Copy that file to Toon and replace the current version in a terminal session by issuing these two commands:
opkg remove tsc-certificates (no problem if you get an error here because it isn't installed)
opkg install tsc-certificates_1.0.1-r0_qb2.ipk
killall qt-gui

Note for all: it is important to install Afvalwijzer 2.6 with ToonStore 1.1.0 (earlier versions of ToonStore do not install the certificates properly)

BTW: your waste type 'Onbekend' is caused by the fact that your community is collecting normal waste and gft at the same day and is using different waste descriptions for other categories.
EDIT: coding done, will be included in the next version 2.7.

EDIT2: the logfile I received from globetrotter pointed to a bug/feature in ToonStore which prevented the correct installation of the certificates in certain circumstances.
expect a ToonStore update as well. You can use option 2 above as workaround till that is available.
After having done option 2 please remove and install Afvalwijzer again.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi all,

Thanks to your feedback we could identify an bug in ToonStore resulting in ssl certificates not being installed while upgrading the Afvalkalender.
ToonStore 1.1.1 which fixes this is has just been released.

Recommended action for those having issues:
- remove afvalkalender via ToonStore
- upgrade ToonStore to 1.1.1
- install afvalkalender again via ToonStore 1.1.1

Kind regardz,

Toonz
PowerAce
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by PowerAce »

Hi Toonz,

Thanks for your reply. Before installing old 2.5 again i tried your suggestion to install the certificates manually reinstalled 2.6 unfortunately no go...
Removed 2.6 again, upgraded ToonStore to 1.1.1. and tried installing Wastecollection 2.6 from there to see if that made a difference.
This didn't work at all so i finally installed 2.5 manually again and there was the tile back! So indeed i think i have to update firmware to a version > 3.6.3.
Need to find out how to get that done without Eneco subscription.

About the waste collection in our community indeed we are using the so called "duo containers" both GFT & General waste in one go.

Thanks a lot for your effort!

Kind Regards,

PowerAce
odelay99
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by odelay99 »

Hi Toonz,

I tried to install the wastecollection 2.6 but I'm also missing the tile.

I updated the store to 1.1.1 first and then installed the app but missed the tile. Then I uninstalled it and tried this first:

Download the old version 2.5 here: version 2.5
Copy that file to Toon and replace the current version in a terminal session by issuing these three commands:
opkg remove wastecollection
opkg install wastecollection_2.5-r0_qb2.ipk
killall qt-gui

and installed the app but again without luck. I'm on fw 4.4.21.
Let me know if you want me to provide you the log

thanks!
Matt88
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Matt88 »

Same problem here, after updating ToonStore and the Wastecollection App I can't select the waste tile.
I tried to uninstall and install again but no luck so far. Waste App is still visible in the Globals.qml list.

Firmware version: 4.4.21

Return to “Toon Apps”