Toon app: DomoticzBoard

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Joskep

Re: Toon app: DomoticzBoard

Post by Joskep »

Hello, finally the Domoticz works. Evenly both solarsystems (Enphase and Sma) are shown as an sensor, great!

But on the Toon i only see 'switches', even when the Solar Sensors al added to favorites.

Is it posible to sho sensors too?
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

maybe in a next release
member of the Toon Software Collective
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Okay, i will wait patiently : )
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Maybe the same issue...
I have installed an blind switch so i can remotely turn on/off the suncreen.

In the Domoticz GUI i see him, but on the Toon app i only see the 'regular' switches like lights.

Is it possible to make this within the app?

Now i have to use my GUI, and the purpose of the Toon app is to use the switches on the Toon.

Greetz

EDIT:
as an temp solution is just choose for a regular On/Off switxh, now its visible
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Joskep wrote:….But on the Toon i only see 'switches', even when the Solar Sensors al added to favorites.
Joskep wrote:...I have installed an blind switch so i can remotely turn on/off the suncreen.
In the Domoticz GUI i see him, but on the Toon app i only see the 'regular' switches like lights.
Hi Joskep,

can you send me the Domoticz json output for those devices in a PM (http://yourdomoticz_ip/json.htm?type=devices&filter=all&used=true&order=Name)?
Probably easy to include these devices in the app but I need to know how they show up in the json output.

Toonz
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Goodmorning,
The solution for the blinds was to make it an ON/OFF switch, so then it appears.

It would be nice to see not only 'switches' but also 'sensors' like SMA / Enphase.

PM is send!

Thanks!
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Joskep wrote:Goodmorning,
The solution for the blinds was to make it an ON/OFF switch, so then it appears.

It would be nice to see not only 'switches' but also 'sensors' like SMA / Enphase.

PM is send!

Thanks!
if you set the type of your blinds in Domoticz to 'Blinds percentage' then you can fully control the blinds from Toon. Will that work?
I will look into the sensors as well.

EDIT: the other sensors are not supported yet at all in the Toon app. Need to make a new section for those. No ETA.....
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Ok, thanks for looking!
Then i wil take a look if theres an other way to monitor my Domoticz dashboard, its great that it shows everything.
When i choose the 'blinds percentage' its the same result as an regular ON/OFF switch, both are shown.
The only difference is that the 'Blinds Percentage' shows an % statusbar, but this option doesn.t work.

I will keep it as an ON/OFF switch, works okay!

Thanks
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Another question about this app...

In the Toon you can add an shortcut (switch) as an tile.
There no context given, so you don't know what it does.

Is it possible to choose your own switch as an shortcut?

Already tried to change the DomoticzboardTilescreen but don't know in which line i have to add/change the IDX of that device.

Thanks
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

On the tile you can have two switches. The images on the tile act as an on/off switch (no need to go to the detail screen to operate the switches).
You can select which switch to show on the tile by simply clicking on the switch name in the screen.
That will be the new left switch on the tile. The old left switch is moved to the right.
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Okay, i've test is , but its al little bit unclear it works like that. Thanks for your explanation.
I'm wondering if there are more Domoticz - freaks using an Toon als interface, hopefully one day we can see all sensors and switches : - )
PeJeWe

Post by PeJeWe »

Joskep wrote:Okay, i've test is , but its al little bit unclear it works like that. Thanks for your explanation.
I'm wondering if there are more Domoticz - freaks using an Toon als interface, hopefully one day we can see all sensors and switches : - )
Or/and more sensors in one tile at dim state.
Rooted Toon 1, Domoticz running on a RPI3b+, RFXCOM XL, RFLINK.
Timeless

Post by Timeless »

Joskep wrote:I'm wondering if there are more Domoticz - freaks using an Toon als interface, hopefully one day we can see all sensors and switches : - )
Count me in as Domoticz freak :D, and if I find some spare time I will certainly make a initial attempt for sensor support (temperature/humidity/barometric pressure/forecast/wind).
But we do need to discuss some things on how this should be implemented. Like do we split them up in switches/sensors/weather tabs or put them all on one page?
Last edited by Timeless on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The greatest good you can do for another, is not to share your own riches, but to reveal to him, his own."
- Benjamin Disraeli -
PeJeWe

Post by PeJeWe »

PeJeWe wrote:
Joskep wrote:Okay, i've test is , but its al little bit unclear it works like that. Thanks for your explanation.
Or/and more sensors in one tile at dim state.
Count me in
Rooted Toon 1, Domoticz running on a RPI3b+, RFXCOM XL, RFLINK.
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

So what are we waiting for ? :D :D :D

Return to “Toon Apps”