Klik aan klik uit sensor?

Forum about Click On Click Off (KAKU), Home Easy and related hardware.
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bwired</i>
<br />There are a lot of possibilities to implement the doorbell setting.
I have still my standard doorbell including the standard pushbutton and chime at my door. When an doorbell event is triggered after the the doorbell is pushed my door camera starts grabbing the images and my RFXcom transmitter transmits a signal to the KAKU Chimes located in my office and the kitchen. Agree with Robert keep the existing doorbell, I find the pushbutton from KAKU no option because I think it's very ugly [:0]
In a couple of weeks I will replace my current doorbell with a pusher and a small CCD camera module in it. This fits completely in the existing configuration but then I have full face pictures. Hope this is gonna work.[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Hi Pieter,
That sounds interesting, can you elaborate a bit more on the pusher and the small CCD, it is homemade, or for sale ....

Willem.
Lennart

Post by Lennart »

Now that this is turning into a "50 ways to automate the doorbell" topic, please have a look at my doorbell problem posting in http://www.domoticaforum.eu/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=345. Doorhell would be more appropriate in this case :-). Thanks!

Lennart
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Willem

Hi Pieter,
That sounds interesting, can you elaborate a bit more on the pusher and the small CCD, it is homemade, or for sale ....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Hi willem,
I made a new topic about this
http://www.domoticaforum.eu/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=347

Return to “Click On Click Off & Home Easy”