Gas monitoring Bwired

Forum about Questions, discussions and announcements regarding the Bwired website owned by Pieter Knuvers
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by Alexander »

Hello Fringui (sorry to others because of italian language), but you're making the device for the meter ITALGAS? PS: but you're the Fringui that attend forum EOLO?

Yes, eolo forum, I am making the device to counter the classic, I enelenergia, but I think that the meter is the Italian classic, I have not yet examined whether its the silver in fact, when I made the circuit because I was curious ..
PS the forum eolo un botto that do not read and did not attend .. too many forums to follow
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by Bwired »

ehe parlare englese :-)
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by Bwired »

no problem :-) for now
drmacchi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by drmacchi »

Sorry me too , domotic Guys! It's so nice to find in a domotic dutch forum someone that lives some kms near you. This could help me , because i see that fringui is a good technician and has same hardware meters. Thanks again to everybody. Lorenzo, from Luino ( @Fringui , did you think how to monitor Enel power meter?)
fringui
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by fringui »

For the enel power meter at start i suppose to use a system like bwired... but i found this object (http://cgi.ebay.it/Contatore-elettronic ... 240%3A1318) e i connect S0 to hobby board dual counter
It's more simply...

wow.. my english it's very poor of word ;)
amelia
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by amelia »

Dear "Fringui"
1- The italian ENI-gas meter does not have the reflecting label in the 6-digit as Bwired in NL; the only solution is a small webcam connected to a microprocessor; today I was not able to find a simple circuit;
2- to monitor the line power usage, take a look at the "Elettronica IN 131,133,134"; the projects use the MCP39005A and the PIC16F876A; also in the 134 on page 11 there is a simple circuit that reads the flashing red led of the italian ENEL-power-meter.
fringui
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by fringui »

noooooooo really?!?!?!
That's not good News..

Now i read the power-line in simple mode.. with ebay object and 1wire dual counter.

Thanks for info.
drmacchi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by drmacchi »

@Amelia, as usual all projects in Eleetronica In are referred to kit sold by Futurashop that i know very well. Do you think that i could find a "ready to use" example of this device? Then , this device reads data but what about to send this data to a pc?
amelia
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by amelia »

Dear <b>drmacchi</b>
In the issue n.133 the project uses a PIC16F876A that sends the information to a break box,issue n.134, with a radio link.
If you are able to program in C language, you can modify the source-program to send the message to a PC with the serial port (COM1) or better with USB.
As a registered visitor you can download the PCB master CS133 and the source SG134; the project is not a kit.
drmacchi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by drmacchi »

Thanks Amelia. That's hard because of "not able to program"! i was looking for a device ready to use with pc output capabilities.
fringui
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by fringui »

Wow.. today i see a small wheel with a little iron part... i do not use gas in this days... the i don't know how many comes around... but this is my next project ;)
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by Bwired »

Thats the one you need I guess :-)
fringui
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by fringui »

This is the first release of my "house control"
house.jpg
house.jpg (53.51 KiB) Viewed 11113 times
Hetwieg

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by Hetwieg »

thats look nice :)

How is it talking with your home system?

Waarom zelf het wiel nog een keer uitvinden.
fringui
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas monitoring Bwired

Post by fringui »

Thanks, i making a software server in delphi to read all sensor, it's write in mysql DB and client read mysql data.

Return to “Bwired Forum”