Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Everything about external control, apps, VNC, etc goes here.

Moderator: marcelr

Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby TerrorSource » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 am

Hi guys,

As requested by a few users around here i've created a how-to manual to control Toon via Domoticz.
It's pretty much a step-by-step guide and should be enough to get it working within 20-30minutes.

The complete manual is based off information and scripts found on: https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11421

Please ask for support in the topic/url mention above. The scripts are made by users on that forum, not by me.
I will not take credit for the scripts nor will i support it personally.
I will however create a new version of the manual when there are errors or improvements possible in the current manual.

There's are seperate manuals for Dutch and English.

Please do NOT distribute this document or the content in any kind. It is for personal use only.

Dutch: Download
English: Download
TerrorSource
Member
Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: May 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby gielie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:23 am

Wow this is really nice.
I have one question.
I'd like the Toonautoprogram to go to yes after x time when it is set to Temporary.
So when i set the temp outside the normal programming i don't want it to stay on that until the next program starts, i want it to go back to the program after 30-60 minutes.

I tried some blocky and some lua but i couldn't get it fixed.

Do you have any ideas?
gielie
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: November 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby TerrorSource » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:19 pm

gielie wrote:Wow this is really nice.
I have one question.
I'd like the Toonautoprogram to go to yes after x time when it is set to Temporary.
So when i set the temp outside the normal programming i don't want it to stay on that until the next program starts, i want it to go back to the program after 30-60 minutes.

I tried some blocky and some lua but i couldn't get it fixed.

Do you have any ideas?


Yes i have actually, isn't this what you mean:

IF ToonAutoProgram = Temporary AND Time = xx.xx
THEN SET ToonAutoProgram = Yes

If this isn't what you need, check out DzVents scripts, there's a pretty complete wiki for it.
TerrorSource
Member
Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: May 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby mAiden » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:17 pm

I have something like that on Domoticz with lua. Tomorrow I will post the script.
It's too hot for me to turn on my PC now ;)
mAiden
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: July 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby mAiden » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:02 am

Have test you're instructions @TerrorSource. Nice one!
Miss what in it, Switch smart plugs via Domoticz, so you can switch on time or as you wish.

Create a Dummy switch, give it a name you want. Switch Type: On/Off
Go to: http://TOON IP/hdrv_zwave?action=getDevices.json
Find youre smart plug uuid, you need that one.
Go to youre dummy light on Domoticz, click on Edit.

On Action fill in: http://ToonIP/hdrv_zwave?action=basicCo ... ID&state=1

Off Action fill in: http://ToonIP/hdrv_zwave?action=basicCo ... ID&state=0
mAiden
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: July 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby TerrorSource » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:58 am

mAiden wrote:Have test you're instructions @TerrorSource. Nice one!
Miss what in it, Switch smart plugs via Domoticz, so you can switch on time or as you wish.

Create a Dummy switch, give it a name you want. Switch Type: On/Off
Go to: http://TOON IP/hdrv_zwave?action=getDevices.json
Find youre smart plug uuid, you need that one.
Go to youre dummy light on Domoticz, click on Edit.

On Action fill in: http://ToonIP/hdrv_zwave?action=basicCo ... ID&state=1

Off Action fill in: http://ToonIP/hdrv_zwave?action=basicCo ... ID&state=0


That one is not missing, it is not the purpose of this manual. This manual has only purpose to connect/control the thermostat functions of the Toon via Domoticz.
But good that you've mentioned it, maybe someone picks it up from this topic when needed.
TerrorSource
Member
Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: May 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby michel30 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:43 am

I should have this one year earlier :-)

it took me 1 week to get it running smoothly.
michel30
Member
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: August 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby mAiden » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:56 am

:x :x :x

Got a 403 - Forbidden on http://%s/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo
iptable are ok:

iptable.png
iptable.png (24.36 KiB) Viewed 700 times
mAiden
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: July 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby TerrorSource » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm

mAiden wrote::x :x :x

Got a 403 - Forbidden on http://%s/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo
iptable are ok:

iptable.png


As explained in the OP, i will not support the scripts or errors regarding the scripts. i did not create them
I will only support the manual itself.

Ps. There are a few typo's in the manuals. Will replace the current manual with one without typo's soon.
TerrorSource
Member
Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: May 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby michel30 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:25 pm

mAiden wrote::x :x :x

Got a 403 - Forbidden on http://%s/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo
iptable are ok:

iptable.png



Where do you receive this error?
On you web browser? when you go to your Toon : http://toonIP/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo
michel30
Member
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: August 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby mAiden » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:44 pm

michel30 wrote:
mAiden wrote::x :x :x

Got a 403 - Forbidden on http://%s/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo
iptable are ok:

iptable.png



Where do you receive this error?
On you web browser? when you go to your Toon : http://toonIP/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo


Yes.
Domoticz give me this error on the log files.
Have try the fix for 403 forbidden, but can’t find the files hcb or qmf project
mAiden
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: July 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby michel30 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:22 am

michel30
Member
Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: August 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby mAiden » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:20 pm

michel30 wrote:Hello,

Maybe this will help: domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=87& ... 235#p82535


I have fixed already. Thanks for you're reply.
mAiden
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: July 2017

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Postby Edwin66 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:56 pm

TerrorSource wrote:Hi guys,

As requested by a few users around here i've created a how-to manual to control Toon via Domoticz.
It's pretty much a step-by-step guide and should be enough to get it working within 20-30minutes.


Thanks. I was looking for something like this. Toon is now at the Quby HQ in Amsterdam to get root-access, and once returned I will be using this guide to get it to work. A;ready removed Toon from my Domoticz settings.
Edwin66
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: August 2018


Return to Toon external control

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests