Toons spotted on MP

Toon (and services) wanted or for sale. One forum for sellers and buyers. Please use one thread per item, and give notification in your thread when a deal is closed. No point in having threads lingering for stuff that's been traded months or years ago. Dutch allowed/ Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderator: marcelr

Re: Toons spotted on MP

Postby TheHogNL » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

I tell you, his business stinks like rotten fish. He is really selling too much now. Won't take long before those toons get missing from stock.

Rudolf, contact me by PM if you want to get it rooted. I will then check who of the team is closest to you and who is happy to help you.
TheHogNL

Postby marcelr » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 pm

marcelr
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby madpatrick » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

TheHogNL wrote:I tell you, his business stinks like rotten fish. He is really selling too much now. Won't take long before those toons get missing from stock.

Rudolf, contact me by PM if you want to get it rooted. I will then check who of the team is closest to you and who is happy to help you.

He is selling from his car and the given collect adress is not where he lives.
I've asked him where the Toon's are coming from. He told me he is an ex-employee of Eneco and recently was fired, but had still a couple of toon is his possession.
madpatrick
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby marcelr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 pm

So, contraband, clear as day.
marcelr
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby TerrorSource » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:22 pm

madpatrick wrote:
TheHogNL wrote:I tell you, his business stinks like rotten fish. He is really selling too much now. Won't take long before those toons get missing from stock.

He is selling from his car and the given collect adress is not where he lives.
I've asked him where the Toon's are coming from. He told me he is an ex-employee of Eneco and recently was fired, but had still a couple of toon is his possession.

Another user from this forum confirms this story. he had a few left in his car when the user bought 1 from him.
TerrorSource

Postby aabre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 pm

aabre
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby TerrorSource » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Again.. same guy, different ad.
TerrorSource

Previous

Return to Toon wanted/for sale (Nederlands toegestaan)