marmitek gigacam 4 (help)

Forum All about Webcams, IP Camera's & Camera's (hardware, software, pan tilt zoom etc).

Moderator: Esteban

Katsie
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Katsie »

Hello,

received an package today from my work for some testing @ home.
it contains an Marmitek wireless receiver,3 Marmitek color camera's and 1 day/night b/w with some IR leds, all wireless.

but now its setup and working, i am scared by the results...
the whole signal is crap, i see the whole time stripes and noise in the picture.

the manual says, if you work with wireless network the channels can be the same, but that means for a good signal i need to turn off all wire less networks in the neigbourhood?

anyone, tips or tricks?, this because ill go on vacantion tomorrow and i want to get the set working on my Webeye b101 ( this combo works, but because the image is just crap )

i hope some one can help me out.

kindly regards ,erwin

deze set

http://www.domotica-shop.be/catalog/gig ... p-102.html

MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by MindBender »

Does the set allow you to switch channels to see if you have a better result? Does the picture improve if you bring the receiver closer to the camera? Is the picture quality just as bad when you connect the receiver to a TV? For an emergency you can use a longer network cable to put the receiver closer to the camera...
Katsie
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Katsie »

Hello,

yesterday ive put the set on the 2nd floor ( receiver only ), then the views from the camera's was amazing !.
so got 3 cams on it now, but the horizontal and vertical sync are pretty nasty now, but got clear vision for going on holiday ;)

( so i think it was my wireless network messing up the quality )

next to that i can switch only in 4 channels ( for 4 camera's but it doens't make the quality MUCH better :(

kindly regards, erwin

Return to “Webcams & Camera Stuff Forum”