Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

reflex66
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by reflex66 »

I've the same problem with the solarPanel App and Zonneplan, send mail via toon-app, confirmed the e-mail. Then confirm in the toon-app it gives an error " fout met ophalen"
is there already a sollution?
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Zonneplan changed their server it seems. No solution yet..
constantinexx
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by constantinexx »

i installed solar panel application from toon store , added the API and site id
it worked for the first day
the second day my toon started to show all the stroom verbruik "it was 1658 euros :)" , its seems that he calculates everything together now .
its not showing the usage of gas or electricity anymore , its showing the current production of the solar panel.
i checked the P1 sensor is connecting and reading , i reset the meetmodule also .
i hard reset toon but no luck , suprisingly , even when i reset toon the API key and site id were still there .
so is there any way to refresh the whole toon , deleting the app files maybe ??
i searched the directory via PUTTY terminal , trying to find the solar panel app folders , i just couldnot .

please help fixing the problem
htca
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by htca »

although I had a toon for several years laying around (my new CV got a thermostat delivered with...).... I recently changed back to toon and rooted my toon. I am pretty happy with all, but somehow I can't get solar panel to work. I installed it from the toonstore and if I login over ssh, I can see it is in the app directory, but I do not get the option to add a tile. Am I doing something wrong?
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

htca wrote:although I had a toon for several years laying around (my new CV got a thermostat delivered with...).... I recently changed back to toon and rooted my toon. I am pretty happy with all, but somehow I can't get solar panel to work. I installed it from the toonstore and if I login over ssh, I can see it is in the app directory, but I do not get the option to add a tile. Am I doing something wrong?
After you have installed the app from the toonstore you first have to install teh "green" apps from the general section. Then set your inverter and credentials from the settings menu. After that you can also select some of the tiles from the "solar" section
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

constantinexx wrote:i installed solar panel application from toon store , added the API and site id
the second day my toon started to show all the stroom verbruik "it was 1658 euros :)" , its seems that he calculates everything together now .
its not showing the usage of gas or electricity anymore , its showing the current production of the solar panel.
i checked the P1 sensor is connecting and reading , i reset the meetmodule also .
i hard reset toon but no luck , suprisingly , even when i reset toon the API key and site id were still there .
i searched the directory via PUTTY terminal , trying to find the solar panel app folders , i just couldnot .

Strange.. there are different databases in the toon and could not be mixed..

You can remove all..
1. remove the solar panel app with the toonstore option -
2. remove the settings from the /mnt/data/tsc folder (solarpanel_userSettings.json)
3. remove the data files from the /mnt/data/tsc/appData folder (solarPanel* files)
4. disable the zon op toon option from the menu - settings - TSC - features
constantinexx
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by constantinexx »

oepi-loepi wrote:
constantinexx wrote:i installed solar panel application from toon store , added the API and site id

Strange.. there are different databases in the toon and could not be mixed..

You can remove all..
1. remove the solar panel app with the toonstore option -
2. remove the settings from the /mnt/data/tsc folder (solarpanel_userSettings.json)
3. remove the data files from the /mnt/data/tsc/appData folder (solarPanel* files)
4. disable the zon op toon option from the menu - settings - TSC - features
i removed all the related files its now working , iam afraid that he will calculate the tommorow harvest also all togather , i will let you know ...thanks
htca
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by htca »

oepi-loepi wrote:
htca wrote:although I had a toon for several years laying around (my new CV got a thermostat delivered with...).... I recently changed back to toon and rooted my toon. I am pretty happy with all, but somehow I can't get solar panel to work. I installed it from the toonstore and if I login over ssh, I can see it is in the app directory, but I do not get the option to add a tile. Am I doing something wrong?
After you have installed the app from the toonstore you first have to install teh "green" apps from the general section. Then set your inverter and credentials from the settings menu. After that you can also select some of the tiles from the "solar" section
After installation of the solarpanel app, I do not have green tiles in the general section as found on the start post.
Henri
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Henri »

Hey,
Could someone please tell me of this app is working now with the SMA sunny boy inverters? I couldn’t really find the answer, thanks in advance!
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

That is strange. Can you remove the app in the toonStore and try again?
htca
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by htca »

oepi-loepi wrote:That is strange. Can you remove the app in the toonStore and try again?
I did, but no green tiles. Looks like he is not registering the the tiles or something. Other app work as a charm (homeassisant, News, water, voetbal)
Henri
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Henri »

Sorry, I don't have the solar panels yet, but I doubted or the solar panels work with this app. But based on your answer i think so. :D
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Henri wrote:Sorry, I don't have the solar panels yet, but I doubted or the solar panels work with this app. But based on your answer i think so. :D
It should work on the sma.
disxount
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by disxount »

Is the APSystems section working ? can't seem to get it working.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

If you send me your (temporary credentials by pm, i can check).

Return to “Toon Apps”