Honeywell HCC80484X

Forum All about Webcams, IP Camera's & Camera's (hardware, software, pan tilt zoom etc).

Moderator: Esteban

Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by snelvuur</i>
<br />Yes, it works fine now, no pop-up. Nice collection garbage :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Unfortunately the garbage collection point is in front of my house ....
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

No login possibility anymore, can you tell me which feature is was?
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bwired</i>
<br />No login possibility anymore, can you tell me which feature is was?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I removed the following two lines from the html page ...

output += '<PARAM NAME="cache_archive" VALUE="ama.jar, ptz.jar">';
output += '<PARAM NAME="ama_plugins" VALUE="ptz.PTZ">';
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

OK I removed those to already :-) They are mainly for Pan Tilt zoom control. Thanks!
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bwired</i>
<br />OK I removed those to already :-) They are mainly for Pan Tilt zoom control. Thanks!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I didn't have anonymous ptz enabled, hence the reason for the login prompt .... BTW where can you find the logfiles to find who accessed your axis box?
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

[:D]
That is not easy to do, but it is possible.
Check this document it describes how to pull the information about who is on the AXIS 241Q server at that moment. You can do it with FTP or something. I still have to make a little program to do this...but time...
So if have enough time be my guest :-)
Regards Pieter

<b>Download Attachment:</b> [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] client_check.pdf<br />85.36 KB
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

BTW I think it's better to add output += '<PARAM NAME="cache_archive" VALUE="ama.jar">' to the java applet. Caching the ama.jar is for streaming I think!
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<br />BTW I think it's better to add output += '<PARAM NAME="cache_archive" VALUE="ama.jar">' to the java applet. Caching the ama.jar is for streaming I think!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Will try that later ... do you have an idea where i could get IR illuminators ?
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

Sorry no Experience with infrared lights for camera's. Just be sure first that your camera image (lens) is suitable for infrared.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

I tried using the client_check.pdf to see if i can get the clients from the axis. But reading out the /proc/net/tcp does not give any more lines of data when i'am connected to it. /proc/net/tcp6 does but i dont have ipv6 turned on. (Although my network/clients do support ipv6)
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by snelvuur</i>
<br />I tried using the client_check.pdf to see if i can get the clients from the axis. But reading out the /proc/net/tcp does not give any more lines of data when i'am connected to it. /proc/net/tcp6 does but i dont have ipv6 turned on. (Although my network/clients do support ipv6)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Same conclusion here, /proc/net/tcp6 does show connections (i do have ipv6 enabled) but behaves funny. i.e. show more connections as there are. I will show some details later, have to run now.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

I did experiment with this to, but only briefly, I thought it was working because I saw some unknown IP addresses on the list. I did not finish the program though. If you are sure about it then send in a technical question at AXIS. I did the same and got this PDF document with solution. AXIS has a good service the reply immediately.
I'm going on holiday this weekend so no time to check :-)
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

I allready send a message to AXIS :) my only issue might be that it all comes from my reverse proxy (meaning it only shows 1 ip address)
marssomers
Starting Member
Starting Member

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by marssomers »

Now available at Waakzaam Wonen a very light sensitive Honeywell bullet camera 480TVL, 0,2 lux for outdoor use.

See http://www.waakzaamwonen.nl/catalog/pro ... 0tvl-02lux
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Mars, it would be really "chill" if you can put a picture of night time online. And the axis cable arrived..

For those wanting to take a look at the evi-d100 with ptz from me, its now online at http://webcams.binkey.nl/ (dont know how it will handle multiple persons, but let me know) need to make a nice layout for it yet.. in due time.

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Webcams & Camera Stuff Forum”