Honeywell HCC80484X

Forum All about Webcams, IP Camera's & Camera's (hardware, software, pan tilt zoom etc).

Moderator: Esteban

Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

@Snelvuur Apologies for bleeping-up the model numbers. After re-reading you are right HCD is true day/night camera. I changed the topic into HCC80484X which is the proper model number. I stand with my earlier remark it is good value for money.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Hmm, i see.. and i just ordered 2.. i wanted some night vision too. Perhaps its replaceble with night stuff? Dont know how that works exactly though..
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by snelvuur</i>
<br />Hmm, i see.. and i just ordered 2.. i wanted some night vision too. Perhaps its replaceble with night stuff? Dont know how that works exactly though..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">The website at waakzaamwonen is right, i have no clue why I named those camera hcd instead of hcc ....
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Hehe, i bought them since i just googled the number and did see "night vision" but hey, there still nice.. we can use infrared things with it no?
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by snelvuur</i>
<br />Hehe, i bought them since i just googled the number and did see "night vision" but hey, there still nice.. we can use infrared things with it no?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I don't know, I asked that question but nobody answered (sofar).
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

Guys here it finally is click on Honeywell Cam to see some action :-)
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Looks good.. fast too. Are there any option with the axis camera to zoom in to some point? dont know if thats possible with a normal camera. (its not real zoom then, but software zoom ofcourse)
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

Hi Willem,
This is a good stream! CIF4 I guess, this is a much sharper image. It's almost dark and a very good image!
When I double click on the image I get a login, are you aware of this. I don't have to seem that in my setting, will check this.

Update
Now it's completely dark and still there is a picture, It would be nice if infrared popped in now, it's hard to recognize people now.

Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

I'm quite happy with the cameras, not sure if infrared works just on any camera, have to give it a try. I'm using the java applet, this works great on OSX and Linux, but not by default for Windows. Have to play around with it a little bit more.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

How do you mean, i'am using windows and i can see the stream fine. (or are you referring to the need of java which is standard not in windows?)
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<br />How do you mean, i'am using windows and i can see the stream fine. (or are you referring to the need of java which is standard not in windows?)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Java not standard in Windows is what I mean, i noticed today on a windoze machine without Jave installed ...
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Same for the cams on bwired too, i prefer something like a flash streaming thing. I know you have flash plugins that can do webcams. But i'am not familair with it. This should work on all platforms.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Bwired »

Same result on a clean windows machine there is no flash plug-in, Downloading it is easier. I have seen flash streaming camera's the quality is very good!
Willem did you check the login part when you double click on the camera Image. I don't have it in my stream, it must be a AXIS 241Q video server setting?
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bwired</i>
<br />Same result on a clean windows machine there is no flash plug-in, Downloading it is easier. I have seen flash streaming camera's the quality is very good!
Willem did you check the login part when you double click on the camera Image. I don't have it in my stream, it must be a AXIS 241Q video server setting?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I fixed that (i think) can you check?
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Honeywell HCC80484X

Post by Snelvuur »

Yes, it works fine now, no pop-up. Nice collection garbage :)

Return to “Webcams & Camera Stuff Forum”