Control of my couch

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
abl

Control of my couch

Post by abl »

At the moment I'm negotiating to buy a new couch. This couch can be electronically controlled to shift the seats forward and backward. Becoming a nerd more and more ( :D ) I would like to integrate a Merten z-wave switch (jalousie steuerung) to be able to control this via Homeseer.

My question is whether this would be possible (seems to me it is) and what would need to be done to control this? What should I ask the producer? Adding some additional wires)?
ralhop

Re: Control of my couch

Post by ralhop »

I think when you use an linair actuator that is connected to a jalousie controller it must work.
Ralph
Henk

Post by Henk »

Do you have a link with more information of this special furniture ?

/Henk
abl

Post by abl »

Yesterday I received a PDF-document (4mb).
http://files.domoticaforum.eu/index.php ... anuals/Div
ralhop

Post by ralhop »

Do you want to use the touch switches too? I don't know if the controller accept if the wires are chorted together to move the actuator, mostly touch padles work on resistand. If then i prefer to take a sepperate 24v ( if the actuator is 24v) trafo and put the jalousie switch between the trafo and the actuator.
Ralph
abl

Post by abl »

Sorry for my late reply. Yes I would like to use the touch switches too. I'm a layman on electronics (at least wiring). If I use a separate 24v trafo, how should I connect this to the actuator?

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”