Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Postby bartbakels » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Dont get notification of the forum sometimes .....
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Hussar_303 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:10 pm

I wanted to know, is it possible to access it through PC remote access software? Because I may use it for the property on the Costa Blanca there I'm planning to buy for the holidays, and would like to be able to access it not only from my house, but, if possible, from abroad if I'm on a professional trip; and in this case, I'll be using a Windows PC.
Hussar_303
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Yes sure, it is a windows application i used rdp, teamviewer or anydesk before to do the same
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby nunoary » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi Bart,

My system: HS3 with Powermaster 10

Do you still have plans to complete the manual and publish? if possible i would like a tutorial with some examples for setup with HS3.

Now some questions that if you can answer I would be very grateful:

1) Should the pincode be the same as any of the existing code in the panel (master, installer or user code) or could it be another?

2) Should the SecurityAdditionString be the same as any of the existing code in the panel (master, installer or user code) or could it be another? What is the purpose of this code?

3) In HS3 I created two devices for the panel, one for status and information only and another for sending commands to the panel (arm, partial arm and disarm). Apart from these I also created one for each sensor / zone.
The sensors are working well and communication between the panel and HS3 is fast, almost instantaneous. I can also control by HS3 the arming, disarming and partial arming commands via udp calls.

The problem is when I set the device status to "Status Only Device" on HS3, I get an error in the HS3 log and the device doesn't update. Something must be doing wrong.

4) I recently had two low battery sensors, the Powermaster dashboard showed the information but the HS3 devices were not updated. I don't know if it's because visonicdrive doesn't recognize these sensors (powermaster) or if some definition is missing.

Thanks
Nuno

visonic1.rar
(238.85 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

visonic2.rar
(247.97 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

visonic3.rar
(171.72 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
nunoary
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:44 pm

nunoary wrote:Hi Bart,

My system: HS3 with Powermaster 10

Do you still have plans to complete the manual and publish? if possible i would like a tutorial with some examples for setup with HS3.

Now some questions that if you can answer I would be very grateful:

1) Should the pincode be the same as any of the existing code in the panel (master, installer or user code) or could it be another?

2) Should the SecurityAdditionString be the same as any of the existing code in the panel (master, installer or user code) or could it be another? What is the purpose of this code?

3) In HS3 I created two devices for the panel, one for status and information only and another for sending commands to the panel (arm, partial arm and disarm). Apart from these I also created one for each sensor / zone.
The sensors are working well and communication between the panel and HS3 is fast, almost instantaneous. I can also control by HS3 the arming, disarming and partial arming commands via udp calls.

The problem is when I set the device status to "Status Only Device" on HS3, I get an error in the HS3 log and the device doesn't update. Something must be doing wrong.

4) I recently had two low battery sensors, the Powermaster dashboard showed the information but the HS3 devices were not updated. I don't know if it's because visonicdrive doesn't recognize these sensors (powermaster) or if some definition is missing.

Thanks
Nuno

visonic1.rar

visonic2.rar

visonic3.rar

Hi,

To be honest not really sure if I'm going to make an HS3 specific manual, there is a manual available in the installation if I'm correct. Need to check at home. regarding your questions;

1.normal pincode should be present in the panel, I would create a secondary one. This pincode is NOT the programmer pincode.

2. NO, the securityadditionstring is not linked to the panel. Its just there for some extra security for the REST API

3 I encounter the same issue, this is related to the HS3 API, I have set my HS3 devices as status-control--> both, and status only device to OFF

4 I think you misconfigured the low battery calls to those low battery devices in hs3. please double check. Do you see the status change ion the visonic application control panel?

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Visonic Alarm systems