Toon app: DomoticzBoard

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, Toonz, TheHogNL, TerrorSource

Re: Toon app: DomoticzBoard

Postby Joskep » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:14 am

Toonz wrote:On the tile you can have two switches. The images on the tile act as an on/off switch (no need to go to the detail screen to operate the switches).
You can select which switch to show on the tile by simply clicking on the switch name in the screen.
That will be the new left switch on the tile. The old left switch is moved to the right.

And..
Didn't succeed with this; can't change the swicthes, if i click 1 time it turns the switch ON/OFF, but can't change it to another switch.
Could you explain it one more time, sorry.
Joskep

Postby Toonz » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:35 am

Joskep wrote:
Toonz wrote:On the tile you can have two switches. The images on the tile act as an on/off switch (no need to go to the detail screen to operate the switches).
You can select which switch to show on the tile by simply clicking on the switch name in the screen.
That will be the new left switch on the tile. The old left switch is moved to the right.

And..
Didn't succeed with this; can't change the swicthes, if i click 1 time it turns the switch ON/OFF, but can't change it to another switch.
Could you explain it one more time, sorry.

On the main screen (not on the tile) click on the name of the switch (that will make the switch show on the tile)
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Joskep » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:39 am

Thanks! Worked!

Didnt expect it was an option because you don't see anything is you press it, but it works now!

Thanks (again)
Joskep

Postby Toonz » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:16 am

I probably better change it into a button, at least it is clear then that you can push it ;-)
member of the Toon Software Collective
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Toon Apps