HP Digital Sender 9200C

Forum: Do you have somethings to sell regarding Home Automation you put it here.
MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

HP Digital Sender 9200C

Post by MindBender »

Not really in line with this forum, but I know how much we all like Ethernet enabled devices here, so I'm plugging this device anyway:
Last week I have bought myself a HP Digital Sender 9250C, a stand-alone scanner with sheet-feeder (ADF) and duplexer that connects to your network directly. It enables you to scan to an email address, a network folder, a network fax or a network printer (even though I haven't been able to configure that function yet). It is even capable of generating searchable PDFs using on-board text recognition (OCR). I am currently scanning my whole archieve, litterally cramming whole shelves of binders into a nicely organized folder structure on my NAS.

The guy I bought this unit from had another unit for sale, a 9200C, which is basically identical except for the keyboard and the USB connection. As an advantage it uses a CompactFlash card instead of soldered flash to store it's firmware. I has 256MiB (expandable to 512MiB) of RAM and a 40GiB harddisk installed. He will take 600 Euro for it and it's in excellent condition (Mine only had 1400 scans on the counter). Drop me a message if you're interested.
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

HP Digital Sender 9200C

Post by DJF3 »

Can you send some specs?
MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

HP Digital Sender 9200C

Post by MindBender »

Are you looking for any specific property? I can give you some generic specifications:<ul><li>600dpi optical resolution</li>
<li>ADF function (sheet feeder, with duplex function)</li>
<li>55 pages per minute</li>
<li>Scans to JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, PDF, etc</li>
<li>On-board multi-lingual OCR to scan to PDF, HTML, Text, etc</li>
<li>100baseT FastEthernet connection (through integrated JetDirect)</li></ul>To clarify: I'm not selling this unit myself, nor am I affeliated with the guy who does. I got one for a bargain and the guy had one more so I decided to share it here. If you have a reasonable stack to scan, you're welcome to use mine too.

Return to “For Sale Forum (Dutch allowed)”