Bwired Separate Dark Light Sensor PEHA with SAX15

Forum about Questions, discussions and announcements regarding the Bwired website owned by Pieter Knuvers
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

Hi Guys,
I picked up a good Dark Light sensor from PEHA type 941 lux which has a separate Dark & Light Sensor control. It has a hysteresis control, LUX control and time control. I hooked it up to a XANURA SAX15.

Darkness On = D2 ON
Darkness Off = D2 OFF
Light On = D3 ON
Light Off = D3 OFF

I Think I Will be able with this device to control my automatic light switching much better. Situations with very bad and dark wetter are much better handled with this device.

At the moment I'm testing the device and logging the switch points in my database. This way I can tune the device optimal.

If somebody is interested in this device I bought it for 60 euro from a guy who still has some left, new price value is far more! Mail me off forum.

Pieter Knuvers
www.bwired.nl Online House in the netherlands. Domotica, Home Automation.
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Willem4ever »

HI Pieter, Why not use a MCT-100, it's half the price of a SAX15!
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

I think I have to put 2 small relays in between, I can't connect the 24 volt, which is generated upon switching by the 941 LUX, directly to the MCT100. Or can I?
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Willem4ever »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bwired</i>
<br />I think I have to put 2 small relays in between, I can't connect the 24 volt, which is generated upon switching by the 941 LUX, directly to the MCT100. Or can I?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Pieter as I understand from the spec sheet, it has an open collector output. To be 100 % save you could use an opto-coupler in between ....
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Willem4ever »

Hi Pieter,

Is this working now, what is your final setup ??

Willem.

Return to “Bwired Forum”