Fibaro/Domotiga and open-zwave information

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

jrkalf

Fibaro/Domotiga and open-zwave information

Post by jrkalf »

I've spend some time figuring out the open-zwave manufactorers information for the fibaro's:

Code: Select all

<Manufacturer id="010f" name="FIBARO System">
          <Product type="0100" id="0103" name="FGD211 Wall Insert Double Dimmer 500W" />
          <Product type="0200" id="0104" name="FGS221 Wall Insert Switch 2 * 1.5KW S1" />
          <Product type="0200" id="010?" name="FGS221 Wall Insert Switch 2 * 1.5KW S2" />
          <Product type="0300" id="0103" name="FGR221 Wall Insert Blind Control" />
          <Product type="0400" id="0103" name="FGS211 Wall Insert Switch 3KW" />
        </Manufacturer>
S2 is still a questionmark, I have yet to connect that port. I'll update the post as soon as I have that information.
Most of the information was found in the pepper1 zwavedb :mrgreen:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem!

Fibaro HC2, various z-wave switching, alerting, detection modules.
ELV FHT80b heating system.
airox

Re: Fibaro/Domotiga and open-zwave information

Post by airox »

Jrkalf,

What do you mean with S2? The second switch on the FGS221? If so, the manufacturer is the same code. But you need to know a bit how this works.
The FGS211 is one device with multi instance support and needs to be switched using the multi instance support in open-zwave. Switching it using basic command class only causes the first switch to respond (but maybe you can configure this on the device).

If you need more info about the module, I have one also implemented in my own software and running as shed/outside lights switch.

Greetings
jrkalf

Re: Fibaro/Domotiga and open-zwave information

Post by jrkalf »

airox wrote:Jrkalf,

What do you mean with S2? The second switch on the FGS221? If so, the manufacturer is the same code. But you need to know a bit how this works.
The FGS211 is one device with multi instance support and needs to be switched using the multi instance support in open-zwave. Switching it using basic command class only causes the first switch to respond (but maybe you can configure this on the device).

If you need more info about the module, I have one also implemented in my own software and running as shed/outside lights switch.

Greetings
Cool,

I'm crap at programming and I don't program at all. I just hammered this together from what I could reproduce from the domotiga support of Ron. And I also got this from the manual tonight. So the device only needs to pair once (using S1 or the B button). No need to pair the second port (S2) as well.

I will have to figure out how multi-instance support works in open-zwave and talk to Ron if he has time to eventually program this into the software. :mrgreen:
I've just connected my "corner" setup with the idiotic concept of the previous residents of this house. On an open corner have a button on each side of the wall. So I had to figure out my cabling because internal routing wasn't possible due to the wooden framework in the drywall.

an overview:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem!

Fibaro HC2, various z-wave switching, alerting, detection modules.
ELV FHT80b heating system.

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”